🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 255 - Stefani Robinson, Our Close Friend

Great ep. At school everyone's normally saying "Danger, Will Robinson. Danger" but now it will be "Great job, Stefani Robinson. Funny.'

Also cool that Zach and Jess nearly know the famous line from the show 

• Like 6

(carried over from last weeks forum)

in unrelated news; does having lead in yoï»żur water make you a wonderful person who is a whizz at making stickers and badges? i can't say for sure, but recent evidence points... to yes

• Like 4
  • huh? 1

33 minutes ago, Mediocre Joe said:

Spending this day reflecting on the sacrifices Deadpool made to become the 3rd Boy of HH

eat your heart out, sharpling.

• Like 3

I thought maybe something awesome had happened to the app and everything would be different, but uhh I think this is all we get.

stit.JPG.601730a3d94a7bf5e53ae172827a12b6.JPG

• Like 5

Sorry guys, I'm not posting this week. I've been getting too many likes lately, and it's taking a toll on the Forum Vets...

Joe McGurl called me from his bathroom last night, sobbing and begging me not to do something--I couldn't make out what he was saying, bc it sounded like he was having trouble going to the bathroom

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

aw shucks my popcorn gallery question didn't get picked this week. oh well, hopefully my friends were amused by it at the least! maybe a little puff of air huffed out of your nose. see you all again friday night and we can mix it up all over again!! never gets any less fun

oh and another thing, great ep

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

In retrospect I guess Sean and Hayes were always on a collision course with Joe Rogan, but thank God it happened like it did in this Pro Version

• Like 4

messed this post up pls ignore 

Edited by Jay Rundo
messed up
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/11/2018 at 2:44 PM, lpf said:

Sorry guys, I'm not posting this week. I've been getting too many likes lately, and it's taking a toll on the Forum Vets...

Joe McGurl called me from his bathroom last night, sobbing and begging me not to do something--I couldn't make out what he was saying, bc it sounded like he was having trouble going to the bathroom

The boys really aughta give us a tutorial for how to go to the bathroom.  It can be tough 😕.

I never know when I'm sposed to flush the damn thing.

• Like 4

tayshaun,

how DARE you block reggie miller's game sealing layup in game 2 of the 2004 eastern conference finals! i still have nightmares about that play. couple that with paul george breaking his leg on a chasedown block, and you've got some serious PTSD when it comes to giving extra effort on the defensive end for pacer fans! to top it all off, in the recent summer movie uncle drew, reggie miller's character "lights" twists his ankle after a chasedown block! talk about insult to injury for pacer fans!

• Like 3

Cant wait, the episode has already been recorded and reports from around the time say that it was “funny”.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this