🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 256 - Tom Scharpling, Our New Host

Not looking good for this cold I’m coming down with. Hopefully Tom just accepts his role as Jordan’s little bitch and we can move on to the healing stage.  

• Like 4

I'm not a f***ing clown so no, I'm not gonna post a joke EVERY week.   Will listen to this ep tomorrow on my way to therapy. Not a joke lolol

• Like 5

Wish forhims had a forum so I had somewhere to post what I think of the episode (funny)

• Like 7

Pretty upsetting to hear The Boys have it out on-air, but we all should be so brave to set effective boundaries with our loved ones, particularly when it comes to allegations of a squeaky butt.

• Like 5

hey i already heard this one

edit: oh its new. nevermind, will check it out

Edited by nohorseman
got confused
  • Like 6
  • huh? 1

There is nothing worse than a podcast getting derailed by a bad sound you can't hear, but also nothing better than a podcast addressing a bad sound you can hear, so big props to engineers Ryman and Devo for making sure the sound was definitely there

• Like 6

Tom Scharpling is an anagram of 'ranch pig molts'. 

🐷

:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • huh? 1

I have to hand it to the Boys and even Tom. Judging from Instagram and Kelly Oxford’s whooping four days as a tv writer, it’s apparently the most difficult job in the world. Every day she’s posting for advice on how to handle tasks during an 8 hour day or talking about crying in her office. Man. Good for Hayes and Sean that they handle such a horrible job with grace. That’s probably why they do the podcast: for sanity. 

• Like 4

hey yall just wanted to make a post to look at some things on my account here, dont mind this post

• Like 5

Apparently ranch pig molts is coming back for another ep!  The boys are really nice and funny, but I really need my comedy idols to be way less hot and successful.  Someone who can wear a beer belly out in the open with pride.  Someone who will drink a bottle of wine and smoke a doobie on the side of a mountain before returning their malformed infant to mother nature.  Ok not the last bit, that was the Romans, they're way too hardcore.