🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
waxpop

Episodes for purchase on iTunes...?

I got an iTunes gift certificate for Christmas and was so excited to purchase all the bonus eps of my favorite Earwolf shows (Comedy Bang Bang at Bumbershoot, Holiday Who Charted?, etc.) but it looks like they're only available through the Earwolf store. I know there's probably a few good reasons this isn't happening now, but if there's any way to make these available through iTunes at some point in the future, I'm sure lots of people who have iTunes credits would buy the crap out of them!

Incidentally, Cyrus, will the Comedy Bang Bang TV show episodes be available on iTunes (or Amazon) as well? I would totally buy a season pass right at the start if so.

Thanks, Cyrus. Here's hoping -- Jeff Ulrich created a thread for open-source revenue generation ideas, and I would think that this could be a good one, if IFC gives the go-ahead to sell the episodes on iTunes. (Of course, not having any first-hand experience with this sort of thing, this falls into the category of "wild-ass guesses".)

Please hang tight as all our premium shows will be on iTunes by next week. Don't spend that gift card!

Thanks for posting this up. I also have an iTunes gc and was hoping to give the money to you guys somehow... I was considering just mailing it to the studio with a note "Season 3 of Swamp People is on me!"

Sign in to follow this