🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 257 - Max Silvestri, Our Dessert Friend

Does anyone know the term for a butt doctor? or a doctor that can look at your butt? Pediatrician? Asking for me, not for a friend. I've grown butt cheeks over my ears and can't listen to the show.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

i dont know what this jordan characters whole deal is but so far every ep shes been on has been a goddamn humdinger

• Like 6

6 hours ago, lpf said:

or a doctor that can look at your butt? 

Not to be pedantic, but every doctor is capable of looking at your butt, and believe me I've tried. Most just don't know what to do with it. I have a medical (marijuana) license, so I am also qualified to look at butts, but just as confused and disoriented when I see one. I've heard that a lawyer is officially a Juris Doctor so I'd start there.

• Like 6

hayes and sean should "release the gas," so to speak, on these forums by doing a popcorn gallery, much like when you open the popcorn bag after microwaving it and all the steam comes out.

• Like 5

here’s me listening to the ep:

“LOL”

• Like 7

When I was a kid I saw a magazine that kind of suggests that some people even look at butts just for fun. Lol, don't ask me why but for reals, they do! 🤣

• Like 7
  • huh? 1

This episode reminded me that Hollywood Handbook is my favorite podcast of all time. I hope they don't get cancelled.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2018 at 12:40 PM, devscoots said:

i dont know what this jordan characters whole deal is but so far every ep shes been on has been a goddamn humdinger

Please everyone, stop talking about Jordan and humdingers, this is exactly the trouble we need to avoid to keep earwolf hiring non white men.

• Like 3

The wednesday eps were good (pro version, master etc.) this week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok seriously though, this is not a lie, I once went to a patient first in college cause my penis had little bumps on it and I was worried and they had a female doctor and I said I didn't care and she asked me if I would feel more comfortable showing it to her by sticking it through a sheet and I was like, "wtf? no, I'll just get it out" and I did.  She looked at it and then told me that it wasn't an STD - it was flea bites.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this