🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics HALLOWEEN EDITION! Sleepaway Camp (10/5 9PM EST)

I can't do the 5th.

If you haven't seen this, please don't listen to the episode before watching this. It really is a movie that needs to be experienced as it happens.

7 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

If you haven't seen this, please don't listen to the episode before watching this. It really is a movie that needs to be experienced as it happens.

I disagree. I listened to the episode first and then watched it later and had a blast! In my opinion, nothing they talk about could ruin the magic of seeing it.

• Like 2

I haven't seen it!  I have listened to the episode, but I only vaguely remember details.  I'll try to make it

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I disagree. I listened to the episode first and then watched it later and had a blast! In my opinion, nothing they talk about could ruin the magic of seeing it.

Oh, absolutely. You can still enjoy the movie. But I saw it years ago knowing nothing about it and it blew me away. When certain things happen, I could not believe what was going on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

I can't do the 5th.

It's not too late to cancel your plans for the 5th.....

12 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

It's not too late to cancel your plans for the 5th.....

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it. My D&D group is big enough they can play without me for one session.

9 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it. My D&D group is big enough they can play without me for one session.

Or tell them to move it to Oct 12.  Come on, work with me here, D&D group.

4 hours ago, tomspanks said:

Or tell them to move it to Oct 12.  Come on, work with me here, D&D group.

I'll just ask if they want to pause the session to watch a movie I think they'll all enjoy. Then they can give me witty comments to type and make me seem funnier.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I'll just ask if they want to pause the session to watch a movie I think they'll all enjoy. Then they can give me witty comments to type and make me seem funnier.

Shouldn't have said that, now we'll always assume every witty comment you ever make is someone else

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Shouldn't have said that, now we'll always assume every witty comment you ever make is someone else

Time to delete my account and start another one now that my secret is discovered. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Eh cam bert will steal all the funny comments anyway

And I will never stop!

Sadly my school's sports festival is that morning so I won't be able to make it. 

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

And I will never stop!

Sadly my school's sports festival is that morning so I won't be able to make it. 

Unacceptable 

• Like 3

I try telling the kids that being good at tug of war and flag dancing will get them nowhere in life

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

I try telling the kids that being good at tug of war and flag dancing will get them nowhere in life

Try harder!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

I wish someone had told me this before I majored in tug of war with a minor in flag dancing.

• Like 2

Hey guys! 

I’ve had a ton of crap going on so I haven’t been around, but I am in for 10/5 and Sleepaway Camp! 

Cant wait! 

• Like 3

On 9/26/2018 at 6:45 PM, tomspanks said:

Eh cam bert will steal all the funny comments anyway

Hey whenever Cam isn't around I become the joke thief and I want the proper credit for it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I want to be in for this, but I think I might have a date this night. But if I don't, I'll be in. 

However, I'm not a scary movie person, so I'm slightly scared of watching this. It'll be lights on, lots of wine type of viewing. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, SaraK said:

I want to be in for this, but I think I might have a date this night. But if I don't, I'll be in. 

However, I'm not a scary movie person, so I'm slightly scared of watching this. It'll be lights on, lots of wine type of viewing. 

100% It’s not scary. :)

• Like 3