🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 77 — Will Punch Shark

This week on Sklarbro Country we wrestle with the comedyalligatorthat is Andy Daly. Andy was there in thebeginningof the UCB revolution and he joins us to talk about his pre-comedy days at Bennigan's and how he went from performing topical song parodies to setting people on fire at Asssscat. Plus we check in with two of our favorite guests, Bruce Jenner and Gary Busey, to ask them about their cross-dressing and wife-swapping, respectively. You don't need a background check to visit Sklarbro Country, so come on by hundreds of times!

I loved the Allen Iverson-esque pancakes bit. I'll never stop loving parodies of the A.I. "practice" press conference.

The song Andy had to sing a parody of is "The Battle Of New Orleans by Johnny Horton about the self-same battle of the War of 1812 (actually fought after the war was over). I know you guys refer to the calming shores of Sklarbro Country, but have any famous battles been fought on your soil and if so are there any songs about them?

Andy is such a great human being, on top of being among the top 2-3 Earwolf players. Great episode!

This was SO funny. I really enjoyed getting to hear the backstory on Jerry O'Hearn. If PFT is the podcast gateway guest, Jerry O'Hearn is my gateway character to make my friends love Andy Daly.

differences between aligators and crocodiles

alligators- 2 species- American and Chinese

crocodiles- hundreds of subspecies

Baby alligators- have stripes

Baby crocodiles- have spots

Alligators- broad u-shaped snout with only top row of teeth showing

Crocodiles- narrow pointed snout with top and bottom row of teeth showing

Source- work for a local zoo and facilitate tours and education programs for the zoo

Jenner asking Andy and the Sklars "Which alternative comedian is this?" and then calling him Patton is too funny. I think it's great when you guys let your guests interact with the callers. Great show!

OK.. Andy Daly and Sklars, I like you guys, but if you have any chance to read this please do.. because I'm about to tell you something important. 'Would you please instruct that renter Ryder truck, etc' was not some bullshit blow-off non-story. If you remember in 1996, there was this thing called the Murrah bombing that killed 168 people in Oklahoma City, where I live. I lost friends and family, I saw the twisted wreckage, and if you've ever been so close to a terrorist attack, you know it's not funny in the slightest fucking bit. It's only funny to people miles away that want to poke at it because it's controversial. The fact that it was suggested that it was to the tune of Oklahoma was either doubly insulting, or very unfortunately plucked from the subconscious. Seriously. Would people be saying 'too tsunami' if they lost their grandparents in it? Fuck no. So let's have a little respect. I believe in comedy without limits, but don't be one of those assholes that literally will poke fun at dead children. KNOW what you are making fun of, or don't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Sign in to follow this