🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 2 - Kristen Bell

Actress Kristen Bell feels supercharged about being Conan O’Brien’s friend!

Kristen joins Conan to chat about imparting kindness to their kids, Kristen’s complex relationship with her husband’s recliner, driving motorcycles, and Conan’s goals for a potential double date.

Plus, Conan gets to know his assistant Sona a bit better with the segment “True or False.”

My new favorite podcast out of the current 2 podcasts I semi-regularly listen to. Conan is the best. Conan Without Borders is always funny, but as a Borders (my actual last name), I take offense that there are no Borders with him on these trips. Shameless request to have this random keyboard warrior, dare I say wizard of the jkl;'s accompany Conan on any trip! I know this will never happen, but stranger things have happened on the internet, many of which that involve Conan!

On 12/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, Spinal Trap said:

My new favorite podcast out of the current 2 podcasts I semi-regularly listen to. Conan is the best. Conan Without Borders is always funny, but as a Borders (my actual last name), I take offense that there are no Borders with him on these trips. Shameless request to have this random keyboard warrior, dare I say wizard of the jkl;'s accompany Conan on any trip! I know this will never happen, but stranger things have happened on the internet, many of which that involve Conan!

I suggest that Conan Without Borders is functioning completely as advertised, in this respect. If they were to accept a Borders to accompany Conan on the trips, it would be patently misleading. 

On 12/18/2018 at 10:54 AM, LurkmasterP said:

I suggest that Conan Without Borders is functioning completely as advertised, in this respect. If they were to accept a Borders to accompany Conan on the trips, it would be patently misleading. 

Or just change the title to Conan Without Borders With Borders

I work from home all day as an engineer, I like to listen to music and podcasts to keep me going. Although I've seen Conan's past TV work and thought he was witty and ridiculous (like one should be if he or she engages in that line of work), I just started listening to this podcast today. I arrived at it nearly by accident on Spotify, then just opened up a browser and created a profile on Earwolf and listened to it there. What a treat. This might be my new favorite podcast, folks. Thanks for your hard work (even multi-tasking in "mid-spread" on the bagel while Conan is texting you, Sona). I love that you add a few pics of your episodes, too guys. Can't wait to hear the other episodes.