🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SlidePocket

Musical Mondays Week 53 Preview (Watch Out for Snakes's 1st Pick)

Sorry for the late post! Monday snuck right up on me! 

I was inspired by Unspooled, and have wanted to watch this one, so I give you:

This is available on AmazonPrime, too. 

• Like 8

This is great! It's been in my queue for awhile. It will be great to finally watch it :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

Sorry for the late post! Monday snuck right up on me! 

I was inspired by Unspooled, and have wanted to watch this one, so I give you:

This is available on AmazonPrime, too. 

I'll watch this after I finish the prequel, John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt.

• Like 3

Ha! I've thought about this one too, just for the excuse to watch it. I'm excited

• Like 1

Oh yesssss! I've been wanting to see this to really test if Meryl is truly perfect for every role lol.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

Oh yesssss! I've been wanting to see this to really test if Meryl is truly perfect for every role lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

5 hours ago, grudlian. said:

giphy.gif

I literally think of this whenever I think of Meryl Streep. This and the poster for Death Becomes Her which has been on my mind a lot because I'm still holding on to my Halloween high . I don't do Christmas until like the 2nd week of December or my birthday which is a week before Christmas. Just let me live in my Halloween land forever please!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

I literally think of this whenever I think of Meryl Streep. This and the poster for Death Becomes Her which has been on my mind a lot because I'm still holding on to my Halloween high . I don't do Christmas until like the 2nd week of December or my birthday which is a week before Christmas. Just let me live in my Halloween land forever please!

I'm pretty sure my first introduction to Meryl was in She-Devil as a pink-themed romance author. I definitely still like her best in comedic roles. 

Glad everyone is on board for this! 

• Like 2

On 11/28/2018 at 12:51 AM, gigi-tastic said:

What gigi-tastic might look like...

Sally-Nightmare-Before-Christmas.jpg

• Like 5

I know this is an old video (and there are other versions) but I saw this again last night and recognized more movies thanks to Musical Mondays.  This link is for the search results showing other versions.

• Like 2

Is anyone doing a Rabbit showing?  If not I could try tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.  I can't do any over the weekend though.  I'm on call for work starting at midnight tonight.

Also, has anyone done Rabbit showings via actual streaming services?   i assume I paste in this Amazon link and log in to my account in the Rabbit browser?

37 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Also, has anyone done Rabbit showings via actual streaming services?   i assume I paste in this Amazon link and log in to my account in the Rabbit browser?

Yeah. The HDTGM classics is typically through Amazon. As I recall from when I hosted, you can just maximize the Amazon player in rabbit and it works like normal.

• Thanks 1

Side note: I have several favorite movies that are more Unspooled than HDTGM.  I would like to do Rabbit showings sometime of them.  Is that allowable?

I would also be willing to do a Classics showing of Old Dogs.  That got added to Prime and I haven't seen it.  The podcast episode was hilarious.

I have my room started.  Not sure how to get the link.

Found it.  Thanks Grudlian!  The Google extension made it much easier.

Here's my room

• Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 9:25 AM, Cinco DeNio said:

What gigi-tastic might look like...

Sally-Nightmare-Before-Christmas.jpg

I like to think of myself more as an 171018-halloweentown-news.jpg

if only so I'm not enslaved to a very creepy old man. And also because Debbie Reynolds is EVERYTHING. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Side note: I have several favorite movies that are more Unspooled than HDTGM.  I would like to do Rabbit showings sometime of them.  Is that allowable?

I would also be willing to do a Classics showing of Old Dogs.  That got added to Prime and I haven't seen it.  The podcast episode was hilarious.

I know I would really like to watch The Women and a few other movies with you guys (but especially the Women which is somehow a movie without a single man in it and is also so misogynistic. I still adore it and am dying to see what you guys would make of it). 

• Like 2

On 11/30/2018 at 10:07 PM, gigi-tastic said:

I know I would really like to watch The Women and a few other movies with you guys (but especially the Women which is somehow a movie without a single man in it and is also so misogynistic. I still adore it and am dying to see what you guys would make of it). 

I'm OK with that.  I'm a big Rosalind Russell fan.

• Like 2