🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Harry’s ex-wife has asked him do one small favor: to get a parcel from her apartment - without telling him what's in it. Harry instead finds a dead body and ends up with a device that is worth quite a bit to some thugs. With the help from a rookie Private investigator, Rebecca,   together they try to figure out what kind of game is being played.

...just never talk about the dinosaur in the room.

Okay that was the best I could do to describe this movie. I found it by accident on Amazon prime and all I can say is just watch it. 

It stars Michael Keaton, Rae Dawn Chong, Joe Pantoliano and Meat Loaf.

It is pretty obvious that everyone wants to forget this movie was ever made. According to IMDB It cost $22 million to make and it made $2million, a stunt man died making the film and look at the poster!

MV5BZDY1MDBlNjctMDRiZi00YjA3LThhMjgtZmM3

I could go on... do you like volcanoes exploding at a night club, watching Michael Keaton escape probably 6 drownings, an honest commentary on American greed and (I’ll bring it up) even dinosaurs?? Then you need to watch this movie!

Seriously I don’t know if I care if this movie ever gets picked, I just need to share it with somebody. Enjoy.

This would be an excellent choice. I watched this repeatedly when I was a kid, and in retrospect I'm sure it was terrible.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this