🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Giacomagic12

It was back from the dead for one week; lets put it back down (a tribute to jukebox jury)

I think we can all agree that Jukebox Jury is simply the WORST. When it was discontinued all those CBBs ago I was so happy, yet it still haunts me when I re-listen to a back episode that contains the said segment.

So now it has seemingly been revived, and, like a Walker that has just been released from its confinement inside the CBB barn, we must all join forces to resolutely shoot this segment in its head to finally finish it off.

While some may say that the Bong Song gave them some glimmer of hope about the segment (although I will admit, it was a huge step above most of the turds people submit for JJ), I would strongly argue that this is now the perfect time to retire the segment. For perhaps the first time, JJ ended on a positive note, with a less-than-terrible song. Now it has had this final dignity, I implore Scott Aukerman to unceremoniously bury this segment at sea, bin laden style, so that its body can never be found and reanimated.

The fact that it's so bad just makes me want to hear it more and more. I fear if we stop we might actually miss something mediocre.

If you can't see why Jukebox Jury is the best thing in the history of the universe then there's no saving you.

• Like 1

@ Rob:

While I accept that you have a point, my hatred of JJ stems more from the fact that it burns up valuable time that could be spent playing games that are consistently hilarious, like What Am I Thinking, Would You Rather, Hollywood Facts, or even Alive or Dead (one of my personal favourites).

@ Jacob:

Surely you mistyped and actually meant that "[Plugs] is the best thing in the history of the universe", because otherwise I find your judgment to be incredibly suspect.

I always enjoy hearing them, especially the bad ones. If it was a regular feature it might be a bit much, but the rules are simple and with the right guests this can continue to be a great feature!

Sign in to follow this