🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Minisode 28.5. Post your shirt designs here!

sdvwU.jpg

Big fans of you guys & your podcast, hope you enjoy!! by Chase Suddarth & Stacey Silva

• Like 10

Chase, that pixel art is SO AWESOME. I love it.

My boyfriend and I sat down and watched Birdemic last night and I literally couldn't believe my eyes or ears. Mostly my ears, holy shit that sound editing was so terrible and the bird screeches!! We had to mute the last 15 minutes of the movie because I was literally about to throw something through the tv just to make the sound stop.

I was just so dumbfounded by every moment of the film. The incessant need to change the camera immediately to the person speaking even if they just say "yeah" was nauseating! The environmental monologues by crazy beach scientist and weird forest hippie were special gems, truly. It was a pretty fun movie to talk and riff through, but the last half hour I really was losing my patience and it stopped being fun and got more annoying.

I definitely won't be watching that again... unless I get really really really drunk first.

Birdemic is 1 hour and 35 mins long, but it felt like I've been watching it for weeks. It is the textbook definition of a waste of time. Its a movie about driving and staring at store fronts for about an hour, and then 30 mins of weird random bad cgi birds and bizarre global warming messages.

Here's my submission for the t-shirt contest.

post-25706-0-99880100-1327929150_thumb.jpg

Don't know why this uploaded so small but I also posted on the HDTGM Facebook page.

• Like 1

This was inspired by Jason's description of what Christina Aguilera looks like when Cher finishes her "proper" make up application lesson. My all time favorite moment of all the episodes.

post-25695-0-97159600-1327988477_thumb.jpg

Dont really know how to mock up the t shirt but I think a tribute to Old Dogs is needed.

A plain T with "FREMONT" across the chest!

post-19401-0-23753300-1328007036_thumb.jpg

Can't wait for the new episode.

Sorry for the multiple posts, I didn't think it was uploading so I did it again.

You can get a better look at these on your facebook page.

post-25761-0-11864200-1328021620_thumb.jpg

post-25761-0-09705600-1328021627_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey! I like your show! Enough to draw a picture! Hope someone looks at this at smiles quietly to themselves. HowDidThisGetMade.jpg

• Like 2

I made two entries for the new t-shirt contest. There are a lot of great ones already up. We need one. Our "Ridiculous Cage" shirt is getting worn out! Take care.

Here they both are. Enjoy.

hdtgm2.jpg

hdtgm1.jpg

• Like 4

Keep Calm and NOT THE BEES!

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to just post the original picture here. Sorry that it's a link, I also don't know how to delete this post...

There is an image link on the bottom. You just add your link and the tool will insert the image for you. Take care.

• Like 1