What day works best for everyone?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What day works best for everyone?

• January 4
    • January 11
  2. 2. Do we want to do Gigli or skip it

• Please no Gigli!
    • More Gigli! Always Gigli!

So, the first Friday of January is coming up. But we sometimes skip to the second week of January if the week is short. So, is the 4th good for everyone?

I made sure to put my cousin in my calendar for the 11th (he legit made me do it in front of him) so I can't cancel on him but I really want to watch this movie lol.

53 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I made sure to put my cousin in my calendar for the 11th (he legit made me do it in front of him) so I can't cancel on him but I really want to watch this movie lol.

Did you put "watch Gigli with cousin"? Because he may really appreciate it if he likes...well, there's not much to appreciate in Gigli. But you never know!

I kind of don’t want to watch Gigli and I can’t make the 4th. So that kind of works out for me if that’s the movie and the day y’all want to do it ;) 

Hey guys - I'm bumping this. Sorry I've not been around... holidays... blah blah... major blur... where does the time go?

Regardless, I'm up for whichever day.

Ugh I feel like every time one of these happens now my mother suddenly needs me to come over and I can't ever change the day. 

I'm cursed to miss every gd classics for the rest of eternity aren't I?

1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

Does anyone already have this movie and want to host?

I would be willing to rent it and play it tonight.  I need practice hosting so that my pick later goes smoothly.

• Like 1

With no objections I will do a Rabbit showing at 9 p.m. Eastern.  I'll try to open the room around 8:30 and post the link here.

• Like 1

I accidentally made plans tonight (seriously losing track of time, holiday half weeks are weird) bu have fun!

If we haven't heard from Cinco in a few minutes, I'll rent this on Amazon and set up a room

We made the executive decision to watch Rockula instead 

Come quick, starting soon

I am so sorry I completely forgot!

I will do showings at 9 tonight AND tomorrow of Gigli. Putting reminders in my calendar right now!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

We made the executive decision to watch Rockula instead 

Come quick, starting soon

Ha! I just walked in the door. What happened to make you all bail? 

17 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Ha! I just walked in the door. What happened to make you all bail? 

Well it was just Grudlian and me and we'd both seen Gigli and we figured that one would be better with a big group to snark at it so we flipped to Rockula.  (Polly ended up joining in time for that one.) . Also I have Amazon Prime so neither of us had to pay for Gigli.

39 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Well it was just Grudlian and me and we'd both seen Gigli and we figured that one would be better with a big group to snark at it so we flipped to Rockula.  (Polly ended up joining in time for that one.) . Also I have Amazon Prime so neither of us had to pay for Gigli.

I’m glad you guys “liked” Rockula anyway ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I've closed the room.  Rabbit isn't letting me keep it open just by myself.  Sorry @AlmostAGhost.

Ah sorry, didn't make it back home until just a bit ago anyway.  Thanks for hosting it yesterday

8 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Ah sorry, didn't make it back home until just a bit ago anyway.  Thanks for hosting it yesterday

No worries!  Glad you had a good night (hopefully).