🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 271 - Bang Rodgman, Our Choose Your Own Adventure Friend

It’s funny how Charlie Brooker made the best tv show (screenwipe) and the worst one (black mirror). I guess that was his most fiendish twist of all.

funny ep. Ithink i’ve now heard most of the scenarios.

• Like 4

This episode was ‘sub-optimal’ as they say in the medical imaging field.  

Better than Scott Anchorman’s tap dancing though.   That dude’s soft shoe is a wooden heel.  

• Like 2

I’m so glad Engineer Devon tipped me off to the “Ads Version Hollywood Handbook”. No more juggling apps, thanks Devon!

Although this was perhaps the worst possible timing, if the boys are being forced to abandon their hilarious Santa Man/Moriarty/Elf Giles characters. Wait, I misspoke, Kevin isn’t one of The Boys...or is he? Hell, Bang Rodgman is practically one of the boys at this point.

Anyways, I hit the skip forward and backward buttons just like you told me and the episode sounded like shit. I dunno how many more phones I can buy if you’re gonna keep making episodes like this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

sean is just TEASING us at this point, using a sound drop that is oh-so-similar to a popcorn gallery sound drop when kevin walked through his bead curtain.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Whoa that is NOT what I expected Bang Rodgman to look like.

Note to self:  Do not search for images of "Bang Rodgerman" at work.  Very bad!  Not good!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Fuck joe hartzler and Fuck the doughboys for giving his misappropriated hate filled speech a platform.  

Creamed chipped BEEF.  RIDE OR DIE. 

• Like 3

the stitcher homepage

shows me the stupidest shit.

i miss santa man

• Like 4

remember when this happened?

Tat2NKD.jpg

No you don't because you all only think about yourselves!

Anyway, it's fine now.  I really thought I had done something bad for a second.

p.s. There is not a single image on the internet that is under 20k except for possibly on hamsterdance.com.  Can we update this forum's image capacity already?

gerbil.gif

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this