🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Soapstef

The Mule (2018)

Thank gawd I didn't spend money on this one. I had company Christmas gift passes. I still wish that The Favorite had been playing at this particular theater so I could have been spared the frustration of The Mule!

The cast isn't the issue...the performances are great. The pace is fine. It's the buildup...then one of the biggest letdowns I've experienced in years! It's also frustrating how many characters are introduced and stories points started with no resolution whatsoever. 

Well they were going off a real life incident, so there wasn't going to be some big shootout or anything. I really enjoyed the movie, though was kinda bummed at how they watered down his career as a mule, since the real guy had been doing it for over a decade, becoming kind of a cartel tall tale,  while the movie has him doing the job for maybe a little over a year.

21 hours ago, RyanSz said:

Well they were going off a real life incident, so there wasn't going to be some big shootout or anything. I really enjoyed the movie, though was kinda bummed at how they watered down his career as a mule, since the real guy had been doing it for over a decade, becoming kind of a cartel tall tale,  while the movie has him doing the job for maybe a little over a year.

The real story is very interesting. This movie didn't capture even half of it. If Andy Garcia is supposed to be El Chapo....that part in the movie is all nonsense. The ending just sucks. It's just over and the boring music plays.

I thought this movie was WILD, but mostly for the cultural aspect. You can tell it was really made for "Trump's America". That tire change scene 😲

Sign in to follow this