🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Just do it without the embed stuff and not from your phone and you should be good.

You have to use the link that has 'watch' in it. But make sure it's not HTTPS.

Yeah I actually remember being hugely disappointed in this stupid movie - I will watch it again just to see if it really is as bad as I remember it.

I forgot that everything in this movie looks fake as shit, including the sets...

• Like 1

I so wanted there to be an alternate ending where we see that Amy never acclimated to living with the other gorillas and she was viciously killed by them. Also, the end of the movie involves the three living characters getting away from a volcano by flying in a hot air balloon, where the fuck were they going to go?! The country was in the middle of a civil war, the woman had destroyed her boss' satellite so there is no chance of help from his end, they have no money or supplies, so they are basically floating to a slow death.

• Like 2

All I can tell you is that while the novel wasn't exactly the greatest piece of literature around, it did not involve that crazy laser fight nor Amy's ridiculous computer voice.

All I can tell you is that while the novel wasn't exactly the greatest piece of literature around, it did not involve that crazy laser fight nor Amy's ridiculous computer voice.

Does that make it better or worse?

• Like 1

I was very surprised that this film doesn't appear on the "For Your Inconsideration" site.

Come on guys, you just gotta do Congo!!!

Ah, one of the few movies that made my six year old self go "yeah...I don't think that's how things work."

But I get to quote this movie for a third time now. "Amy, jungle" never saw the movie but i will always remember that stupid line.

Like I posted somewhere about a year ago, THIS is the movie I thought of when I first heard about this podcast.

...and it's finally happening. I could not be more thrilled. I am going to have a huge smile on my face for this one.

Yeah baby!!!! Thank you!!!!! :)

You know how when you are a kid you don't realize movies suck? I saw this when I about 16 and I think it was the first movie I left the theater thinking, "That movie kind of sucked." It was a defining moment.

I'd also like to endorse Congo for the HDTGM treatment.

Surely I wasn't the only one watching the end of the film hoping that they would be shot down by a rocket launcher.

Also this film is currently on Netflix.

Sign in to follow this