🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 57 Preview (Taylor Anne’s 4th Pick)

18 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3544898

I am somewhat not ashamed to say Blue's Clues is one of the kid shows I enjoyed as an adult.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

I am somewhat not ashamed to say Blue's Clues is one of the kid shows I enjoyed as an adult.

100%

• Like 2

OKAY! I didn't forget this time lmao

So I've been eyeing this movie on Netflix for an extremely long time and I've been only wanting to watch it with y'all cause I'm not positive if I'm going to like it or not lol. It looks like one of those I'll either absolutely love or just get bored with half way through so buckle up friends cause we're gonna watch...

51Xla06YDbL.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, taylorannephoto said:

So I've been eyeing this movie on Netflix for an extremely long time and I've been only wanting to watch it with y'all cause I'm not positive if I'm going to like it or not lol. It looks like one of those I'll either absolutely love or just get bored with half way through so buckle up friends cause we're gonna watch...

Hide contents

51Xla06YDbL.jpg

I haven't seen it either but I wanted to post this GIF in response.  Found it while searching for my "I'm waiting" entry.

excited.gif

• Like 3

I just bought it on Amazon since it only cost $7.99, the price of two rentals.  (I don't have Netflix and that would have been $13 for a month.)  If I like the movie I now own it!

• Like 2

I have THOUGHTS already about this :D I'm a fan of the original stage show and I'm anxious to revisit this

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, EvRobert said:

I have THOUGHTS already about this :D I'm a fan of the original stage show and I'm anxious to revisit this

So you've been wanting to revisit this for the last five years?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Cinco DeNio said:

So you've been wanting to revisit this for the last five years?

Something like that ;) 

18 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME

5hY.gif

I’m waiting for HDTGM to finally release Swordfish. A movie that has been available on Netflix for months that will undoubtedly be taken down as soon as the ep is announced.

• Like 3

Well, shit y'all I really wanted to try and do something the majority of us could watch for "free" but if Cinco wants to try and do a rabbit showing sometime soon now that he owns this masterpiece we could still try for that! If not, I can also totally pick something else cause I'm seriously strapped for cash right now so idk if I can even pay to rent the movie I chose LOL!

• Like 1

I could do a couple.  I have a surgery on Friday but it's just local anesthesia.  I will do one on Thursday as well to make sure I get at least one night straight. 🙂

Thursday and Friday at 9 Eastern.  Maybe Sunday at 6 Eastern?

I'm totally down for a Thursday showing! I'm planning on helping my mom start the Marie Kondo method this weekend cause I left a lot of my own shit in her house when I moved out so I'm gonna be a good daughter and actually empty my old room lololol so Thursday is perf for me!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

Hide contents

51Xla06YDbL.jpg

Never heard of this but I like Anna Kendrick

• Like 2

I liked this movie but I have a major major crush on Jeremy jordan and don’t remember if this movie is actually good or not.  I can join in on a viewing but only after The Good Place :)

Anyway, here’s Jeremy Jordan singing Celine Dion: https://youtu.be/TppJMa8apkc

• Like 2

13 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm totally down for a Thursday showing! I'm planning on helping my mom start the Marie Kondo method this weekend cause I left a lot of my own shit in her house when I moved out so I'm gonna be a good daughter and actually empty my old room lololol so Thursday is perf for me!

Good luck!  I'm sorta dreading the day when I have to tackle decluttering my physical books, but I already know a lot of them don't spark joy anymore, lol.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, tomspanks said:

Good luck!  I'm sorta dreading the day when I have to tackle decluttering my physical books, but I already know a lot of them don't spark joy anymore, lol.

Put them in a box in the closet.  If you haven't looked at them in a certain period (usually 6 months to a year), out they go.  I have a store in my area called 2nd & Charles (after the intersection in Boston the first store was opened).  You might be able to make some decent money selling them there or another used store.

• Like 1