🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
grudlian.

HDTGM Classics: The Wicker Man

HDTGM Classics: The Wicker Man  

6 members have voted

1. 1. PICK A DATE!!!

• Friday, Feb 1
    • Friday, Feb 8

Next month is quickly approaching and that means a new HDTGM Classics. Vote for when you want to watch cinematic masterpiece:  The Wicker Man.

• Like 1

For a second I saw the word classic and The Wicker Man and got excited about us watching the original. That is not the case....

Starting Monday I am working for two weeks straight with no weekend! Yea! So 8th please.

• Like 1

Okay, a bit of a snafu. It looks like The Wicker Man isn’t readily available on any rabbit-able platforms. It is, however, currently on Cinemax’s add-on subscription. Unfortunately, I don’t have Cinemax and I’ve already used up my free trial :( 

Does anyone have Cinemax or is anyone willing to get a Cinemax free trial so they can host? If not, we may need to move on to the next movie -   which looks like Punisher: War Zone (although, if I’m being honest, I’d be willing to it and go straight to I Know Who Killed Me)

13 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Okay, a bit of a snafu. It looks like The Wicker Man isn’t readily available on any rabbit-able platforms. It is, however, currently on Cinemax’s add-on subscription. Unfortunately, I don’t have Cinemax and I’ve already used up my free trial :( 

Does anyone have Cinemax or is anyone willing to get a Cinemax free trial so they can host? If not, we may need to move on to the next movie -   which looks like Punisher: War Zone (although, if I’m being honest, I’d be willing to it and go straight to I Know Who Killed Me)

I might, but I can't remember if they work on Rabbit because they are an HBO owned channel and HBO and Rabbit do not get along. I'll see if my mom still has her subscription and test it out for y'all. I should be free this Friday to host!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

I might, but I can't remember if they work on Rabbit because they are an HBO owned channel and HBO and Rabbit do not get along. I'll see if my mom still has her subscription and test it out for y'all. I should be free this Friday to host!

Yeah, I had a similar issue with The Smurfs. It was in Stars, but rabbit wouldn’t me set up the room unless I rented it. The funny thing was I tried it with other movies on Stars and some worked while others didn’t. 

I mean, come on! As long as we’re not charging people to watch, who fucking cares - lol

5 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Yeah, I had a similar issue with The Smurfs. It was in Stars, but rabbit wouldn’t me set up the room unless I rented it. The funny thing was I tried it with other movies on Stars and some worked while others didn’t. 

I mean, come on! As long as we’re not charging people to watch, who fucking cares - lol

My issue had to do with Flash cause apparently HBO shows all of it's movies through that shit and Rabbit was like uhhhhh what's happening?

• Like 1

I can do a free trial through Amazon Prime channels.  Could do this Friday.

Cancel that or it would have to be later.  Seeing The Last Five Years one last time before it closes.

I tried to test it out last night, and I'm not sure if it was something on my end or just Cinemax, but it would not play for me 😭

Np, Taylor, thanks for trying. So...I Know Who Killed Me, then? 

I’ll host if y’all want.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

I’ll host if y’all want.

I'm down for it since my D&D group cancelled for the night. I also haven't seen I Know Who Killed Me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

I’ll host if y’all want.

I'm just sorry it didn't work out.

I'm really mad at them for taking it off Netflix.

56 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm just sorry it didn't work out.

I'm really mad at them for taking it off Netflix.

I appreciate you trying. Speaking of things no longer on Netflix, I see Swordfish is gone so I guess we can expect that episode to drop any day now :P 

• Like 2

Okay...Rabbit has made some changes, but I THINK this is the link: https://www.rabb.it/s/2uzft1

2 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

@Cam Bert I forgot to ask you, did you ask for extra of those red pickle things for lunch?

The place I got it from does their own different version of it. Pickled radish, eggplant and other veggies.

18 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

The place I got it from does their own different version of it. Pickled radish, eggplant and other veggies.

Oooh, sounds neat.

I’m sorry I missed it, I ended up having last minute plans with my brother. What did you guys end up watching 

• Like 1

I’m sorry you couldn’t make it - although I hope you had fun. We watch I Know Who Killed Me. It was...not good :P 

• Like 1