🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
crunkthemilkup

Shark Tale (2004)

If HDTGM ever ventures into animated fare, Shark Tale is a pretty damn good place to start.

Arguably the worst movie ever made by Dreamworks Animation -- both from a technical and every other perspective. Features HDTGM all-star Will Smith, plus Martin Scorcese in a badly-considered speaking role, and a bunch of DATs that Robert De Niro mailed in.

I don't know if this movie is even enjoyably bad.

Cowritten by our own Scotty Auks! Or at least, he was hired to write jokes and "punch up" after the fact.

So I think we can safely say it'd never happen.

Cowritten by our own Scotty Auks! Or at least, he was hired to write jokes and "punch up" after the fact.

So I think we can safely say it'd never happen.

I really hope that wouldn't preclude this from being covered. If Scotty Auks at this point in his career decided that Shark Tale was above reproach I'd be extremely disappointed.

I really hope that wouldn't preclude this from being covered. If Scotty Auks at this point in his career decided that Shark Tale was above reproach I'd be extremely disappointed.

Oh, I agree, but I just think given the choice between a movie CBB alumni worked on and literally any other film, they'd opt for something else.

Sign in to follow this