🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Robert Downey Jr. I heard Conan and Adam Sandler mention "Downey" on their interview. Not sure if it was THIS Downey, but it led me to look up his time on SNL. I never knew Downey Jr. was not only an SNL castmember, but also a complete failure (according to Rolling Stone at least.) Sounds like the makings of a great interview!

• Thanks 1

Clearly, Norm McDonald is the favorite here...there must be a reason he hasn't been on yet. That's one you could go a deep dive with. Also would like to hear Tom Papa, Anjelah Johnson, or (and I'm going to get some big time boos here) Dane Cook - who was unfairly thrown into the same dumpster as Nickelback IMO.
Although non-comedians can be good - Charles Barkley is a great example - Robert Caro was not good, and probably my least favorite. I'll listen to Terry Gross for that kind of thing.

• Thanks 1

Brad Bird. Please have Brad Bird on the show. He has great thoughts on animation and has done an awesome job at Pixar with Incredibles 1 and 2, Ratatouille, and the amazing WB cult classic The Iron Giant. Also as an executive consultant on The Simpsons in ye olde days. He also learned under the Disney Nine Old Men legends, and went to school with John Lassater and Tim Burton at A113.

Matt Gourley, the man is an improv podcast staple and much more than a producer. Honorable mentions, Andy Daly, or Sean and Hayes of course. 

Greetings from Brazil!

Please please please, do a Steve Carell and a Terry Crews episode.

Besides, some science episodes, with the likes of like Neil deGrasse Tyson or Brian Greene, would be awesome too.

I created a Earwolf account just to comment here hahahaha!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone needs that friend that makes them uncomfortable in public, so why not bring on Aubry Plaza.

CONAN'S DAD: Dr. Thomas Francis O'Brien, MD

I'm an MD/PhD student and am a huge fam of Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend. We're really swamped with COVID-19 patients these days. However, Conan brings a smile to many of the medical students, residents, and attending physicians when they have a chance to listen. Major thanks to Conan for keeping us sane.

I only recently realized that I grew up knowing about Dr. Thomas Francis O'Brien's work on multidrug bacterial resistance years before I started watching the show. Conan's dad, Dr. Thomas Francis O'Brien, is such a pioneering figure and I hope Conan could have his dad on the podcast sometime soon to chat about COVID-19 and infectious disease things. I think it would make a lot of medical and science people happy to hear from him with Conan. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Martha Stewart, Jim Carrey, Justin Roiland, Daniel Tosh, Jeff Ross (the roast master and also your producer),  Ryan Reynolds, Me.

My guest requests: Mel Brooks, Billy Crystal, Tom Hanks, Bill Murray. All legends with the sense of humor and stories that would do extremely well on the podcast. 

How about Bill Burr for a nice shouting and yelling to sober us up? 

19 minutes ago, Tsai said:

How about Bill Burr for a nice shouting and yelling to sober us up? 

Bill Burr was episode #3.

Tom Green - he's been a guest many times on Conan, always creative and funny appearances... and he's starting up his Web-O-Vision show on YouTube any day now, so he's got something to plug!

I would love to hear Rory Scovel on the podcast.  Also, I would love to hear David Cross.  I particularly enjoyed these podcasts the most:  Jeff Goldblum, Paul Rudd, Tig Notaro and Billy Eichner.  I was doubled over with laughter during parts of those guest podcasts.  I absolutely love the way Conan interacted with them.  And Dana Carvey is one of my favorites.  I would love for these friends to revisit.  

Ever since I heard Conan mention his scientist Dad (I'm a scientist myself), I was curious about him. Now I've heard and read more about him and I really want Dr O'Brien on the podcast!

• Like 2

I would like Conan to have his wife on an episode. I would also like: Steve Carrell, Jim Carrey, John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, James Franco, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon. 

• Like 1

I’m a big fan of the podcast, and I love the show Brooklyn 99 and would love to hear Conan hang out with Andy Samberg. Or just a whole episode where Conan interviews himself.

Exhaustive List:

1. JACK WHITE PLEASE! Multiple episodes if possible. I love their (friend) love. Still rewatch the Serious Jibber Jabber interview.
  2. Brian Stack
  3. Lorraine Bracco, to talk about how much she loved Brian McCann playing Minty (loved that episode)
  4. Brian McCann
  5. Leslie Jones
  6. David Cross
  7. Anna Drezen
  8. Joel McHale
  9. Michelle Buteau
  10. Andy Daly
  11. Reggie Watts
  12. Armie Hammer
  13. Hannibal Burress
  14. Cole Escola
  15. Jason Bateman
  16. Patti Harrison
  17. Kevin Nealon Part II (I can't stop replaying this episode)
  18. RuPaul
  19. Aisha Tyler
  20. Dave Franco
  21. Carrie Brownstein
  22. Amy Sedaris
  23. Paul F. Tompkins
  24. Robin Thede
  25. Mary Lynn Rajskub
  26. Mindy Kaling
  27. Karen Kilgariff
  28. Tim Heidecker
  29. Eric Wareheim