22. Seth Meyers
  23. Seth Rogen
  24. Stephanie Beatriz
  25. Steve Carrell
  26. Trevor Noah
  27. Terry Crews
  28. Wendi McLendon-Covey

BAM! season 4 done!

I would love for Conan to interview Sacha Baron Cohen on the podcast. I'm sure it would be brilliantly insightful and funny. Thanks for the show!

• Like 3

I've seen in other venues that Conan has fond memories of Worcester, MA. /s    I think he should have the writer/performer of the (local to Worcester) hit song "(Gotta Get) Out of Worcester" on the show (fellow named Roger Salloom).  Conan may have grown up hearing that song.  In fact, it may even have inspired him to get out of Worcester!  :)  They probably share deep (and horrifying) memories of the place, a good chance for bonding and shared antipathy, and it could just turn into a good bitch session about the state of the world.  Alcohol is always a possibility as well in such a discussion...

And, yes, this is a total case of nepotism on my part.  I'm not Roger, but I am his cousin.  :)  Besides, they're almost twins:  Conan is like 7 feet tall, Roger's around 5 feet tall.  Conan has skin lighter than Dover Cliffs, Roger has a permanent tan.  Conan has long wavy red hair, Roger has black curly hair.  They could be twin brothers!

1.Sacha Baron Cohen

2. Brad Bird

3. Larry David

4. Paul McCartney

5. Dave Chappelle

6. Bo Burnham

7. Justin Roiland

8. Jack White

9. Reggie Watts

William Zabka. Conan can bond with him over head bands, having 2 kids and the fact that William is quoted as saying he could've played a geek just as well (as the bully role). Must study up on Cobra Kai though. 

I've heard Conan various times talk about this friendship with Bob Odenkirk and their times writing on SNL. and I am such a fan of Bob and seeing his career develop over the years I wonder if Conan and him kept in touch and how funny it would be to have them riff on their past experience as SNL writer to now Bob character on better call saul.   Hope it happens! thank you Matt since I'm sure you are reading this first! 

John Swartzwelder.  Maybe Conan can trick him into an interview like they did on that one Simpsons DVD commentary.  Say he owes him money or something and is calling to collect.

MEL BROOKS PLEEEEAAAASE! I love him so, so, so much and know he’s had a tough year losing his pal Carl Reiner. Would love to hear all the memories they shared. 

You are doing yourself a disservice by not having Nick Mullen for a guest.

some big names that can easily do 3 hours of amasing episodes: Gregg Daniels, Robert Smigel, Louis CK All knows very close friends of Conan and maybe, like him, the best comedians of this generation.