🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 280 - Weird Al, Our Close Friend

Try month!

• Like 5

Guys.  I didn’t want to tell you, but...  yeah.   It’s happening.   I’m here.  Congratulations.   

• Like 2

7 hours ago, robotam said:

Try month!

What if we could make Try Month a global phenomenon? The whole human race could actually give a sh** for 29-31 days, that would be rad. Then we could go back to being the callous slobs we were bred to be and say, "phew, glad that's over."

• Like 2

Can someone please provide proof of Sean Clements in the episode of Comedy Bang Bang the show?  He's mentioned as a janitor in IMDB, I watched the whole ep and saw absolutely nothing. I don't get it. Is this a joke?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, KindaGamey said:

Can someone please provide proof of Sean Clements in the episode of Comedy Bang Bang the show?  He's mentioned as a janitor in IMDB, I watched the whole ep and saw absolutely nothing. I don't get it. Is this a joke?

S5E15 at the 15:10 mark

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, shaffejd97 said:

S5E15 at the 15:10 mark

How the hell did I miss that?  I think I was in the wrong episode! I scrubbed back and forward through that damn thing and never found it.

Well in exchange let me give you Sean Clements in Netflix's LOVE at 15:50 (S03E15 - You're My Gran Torino)
https://www.netflix.com/watch/80185317?trackId=13752289&tctx=0%2C8%2C13de4ea4-24ea-4ac5-936c-902b23119194-9331926%2C%2C

Aww and now looking back at CBB I recognize Doughboy's Mitch who I never knew before... it's all so incestuous!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this