🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

- Nicolas Cage ("Flamboyant & Corrupt Detective")

- Gary Sinise (Naval Intelligence Officer)

- Atlantic City

- Murder during a Boxing Match

and go!

Agree completely, this was the first real movie in the downfall of Nic Cage. He did Face/Off which was pretty crazy, but to quote Jason this was "next level bonkers." I honestly think Cage was on coke the whole movie. It was an interesting premise where you saw the whole incident through various snipets and character POVs. Cage is nuts as the blatantly corrupt cop while wearing a suit that I assume was from his personal collection.

Its funny that you brought up Face Off in regards to this movie because the cop he plays in the movie feels like it could have been Caster Troy's back story, and he's the same character in both and easily could have worn that suit in either movie.

Bump for this crazy shit. Although I still think whatever Nic Cage movie they end up picking next it should be Bad Lieutenant, this one would also be a solid choice.

I just rewatched this last week! This would be a wonderful choice, we're overdue for a Nic Cage movie. This one is a lot of fun.

It might be the most "Cagey" of Nicolas Cage's performances. It's definitely on the short list.

I think the next 10 movies done could be Nic Cage and they all would be stellar. I am in for Snake Eyes on that list.