🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 80 — Ms. Sklarbro Int’l

Did you catch the premiere of Key and Peele? You’ll never want to miss a moment once you hear Keegan-Michael Key, one of the show’s co-stars, on today’s Sklarbro Country. Keegan is somehow able to talk about sports, comedy, Downton Abbey, race relations, and everything else we throw at him from WWE to Tebowing in Vegas. Also joining us this week is Bryant Gumbel who tells us about the best Super Bowl prank imaginable. The cherry on top of this power-packed episode: Charlie Sheen wrote and recorded a snippet of the possibly forthcoming Sklar Brothers autobiography and we’re sharing a chapter. Punch a waterfall, take the Henderson Ink Challenge, and enjoy!

IMG_1987.jpg

• Like 3

I have a "no ink" policy too, but I'm game for a Henderson henna!

• Like 2

Another great show! Key was great! As an uptight, old white dude, I strongly recommend Key and Peele.

Bryant Gumbel is SO FUNNY! Poor Greg and his family at Costco.

Sklar Brothers Point/Point on the Super Bowl is a MUST SEE!

Please bring back Jesse The Body to give his views on the GOP candidates. I imagine he has opinions on the Mormon conspiracy, the definition of "Santorum", Ron Paul's service and the Newt-ron Bomb.

I'll be listening for Sam Elliot in Super Bowl commercials too!

Love to all "in country". Consider this waterfall punched!

Since I was the presenter of the Henderson Ink Challenge, I'm more than happy to get the Henderson tattoo. I would however like to have a commitment, from one other citizen of Sklarboro Country, to have Henderson eternally emblazoned on their body. I know what your thinking "A Henderson tatto? Thats a bit much." But is it? When you really think about it? When I get my Henderson tattoo I will look upon it with happiness, thinking about the calming shores and visiting them in my mind. And when my future grandsons look upon my tattoo and ask "Grandpa, what is Henderson?" I will look off in the distance with a smile on my face, and say "Henderson, my dear boy, is the remnant of a great country. And on its calming shores, I felt a comedic kinship that's was unlike anything I have ever known." My fellow citizens, all I ask for is one to come forth and take the challenge with me.

Great show by the way.

• Like 1

Since I was the presenter of the Henderson Ink Challenge, I'm more than happy to get the Henderson tattoo. I would however like to have a commitment, from one other citizen of Sklarboro Country, to have Henderson eternally emblazoned on their body. I know what your thinking "A Henderson tatto? Thats a bit much." But is it? When you really think about it? When I get my Henderson tattoo I will look upon it with happiness, thinking about the calming shores and visiting them in my mind. And when my future grandsons look upon my tattoo and ask "Grandpa, what is Henderson?" I will look off in the distance with a smile on my face, and say "Henderson, my dear boy, is the remnant of a great country. And on its calming shores, I felt a comedic kinship that's was unlike anything I have ever known." My fellow citizens, all I ask for is one to come forth and take the challenge with me.

Great show by the way.

Go for it!

Great show by the way.

bless you, mr brooks.

Hey Cyrus- really dug that song by your band! And not in like that, 'hey this guy's in the gang so I kinda have to like his music since I have to like all of those people' way, but in the 'wow that's really awesome fo reals' way. Are there vocals to it or is it all instrumental?

Oh, and good ep, Sklars. Always love getting to 'meet' new comedy folks. =)

[ps posting the picture with the description of the show...good call. ]

• Like 2

Great Episode. I always like when guests have a connection with sports. I think that's where you guys really shine. And I really dug the discussion of the rationale behind Key's new show. While I agree that the clips I've seen are funny as hell, it was great to get the backstory on it.

@Jenny - I just put up the episode's songs over on the music blog and there is a link to Hot Karate's bandcamp. The song does indeed have lyrics (they come in about 1:30). Check it out....

• Like 1

Hate to say it, but Tyson is definitely a WWE celebrity Hall of Famer. The bit he was involved in is argueably one of the greatest in WWE history and played a huge part in getting WWE back on top. Here's something to consider though. At Wrestlemania 27, Snooki competed in a match (and actually scored a pinfall!) - so one would have to think that somewhere down the road, based on it's minimal requirements for celebirty entrants, WWE will be inducting her into it's Hall of Fame.

I just can't believe that there isn't some kind of online pentition to get Ray Combs a post-mortum induction. His work at Wrestlemania VIII was classic!

Loved Keegan this week. Would have liked to hear more about the MadTV years, though. Can't wait to see Key & Peele. Hopefully they can take it to a "Ho, Navah, Levvaaa"

Also, I know for a fact that there was a Hooters in Taiwan. Er, not that I ever went there or anything...

Rawbone all day. Love the Bryant Gumble skits. Please do some more Rawbone standup. We listened to Gumble on replay all day long since the New Years Eve episode. All the characters are epic. Keep up the good work.

Sign in to follow this