🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn Part 2 (4/12 9PM EST)

This month, I’m going to let Grudlian dictate which Friday we do this since I know he watched all the other Twilights in preparation for this, and I would hate for him to have gone through all that effort just to miss out.

Grud, which Friday is better for you: the 5th or the 12th?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

This month, I’m going to let Grudlian dictate which Friday we do this since I know he watched all the other Twilights in preparation for this, and I would hate for him to have gone through all that effort just to miss out.

Aww shucks! I'm going to have to say the 12th since I can't do it on the 5th.

6 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

12th is good, it gives me 11 days to watch the whole series, not 4. :)

Be like me and go in blind!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Be like me and go in blind!

*shudders* I can't do it! I can't just watch the 5th movie of a series. Maybe if they're unrelated like Bond or something, but not a series like this.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

*shudders* I can't do it! I can't just watch the 5th movie of a series. Maybe if they're unrelated like Bond or something, but not a series like this.

Dude, trust me, with this you can.

Actually just watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 and you'll literally get everything from the first 3, because they still harp on the same shit and you'll get to see a grown man fall in love with a CGI baby.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

I watched it without going through the previous ones and it was fine! You can do it!

• Like 2

Sure, but I mean, I also want to watch them all

I'm not OCD on many things but I just don't jump into art like that. I start it at the start.

• Like 2

I'm so sad I can never make these because of my work schedule. The Twilight movies are so enjoyable stupid XD 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

I'm not OCD on many things but I just don't jump into art like that. I start it at the start.

I 100% get that and am also the same. I am also just trying to be a good friend that saves you from wasting so many hours on such terrible movies lol.

Like, okay I will expand to say I would watch Twilight for the origin story and to support Catherin Hardwicke trying her hardest with the source, and then I would skip New Moon and Eclipse like so hard lol.

• Like 3

Um, I think it’s important that Almost a Ghost runs the series! 

I also think it’s important that we all contact Jammer’s job and get her schedule changed so she can hang with us.

I will not budge on either of these opinions.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Oh I’m from the school of willy nilly 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just letting you all know that I am currently listening to Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” and just letting it all wash over me. Lykke Li’s “Possibility” is next. 😏

Just now, Cameron H. said:

Just letting you all know that I am currently listening to Christina Perri’s “A Thousand Years” and just letting it all wash over me.

I have a personal vendetta against this song now that it is played at every wedding I've photographed ever.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, taylorannephoto said:

I have a personal vendetta against this song now that it is played at every wedding I've photographed ever.

I’m sorry. And I just want you to know, I would never dream of planting that ear worm in your head. Because you know, from the day we met, frozen I held my breath, right from the start I knew that I'd found a home for my heart... 🎶

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, taylorannephoto said:

Dude, trust me, with this you can.

Actually just watch Breaking Dawn Part 1 and you'll literally get everything from the first 3, because they still harp on the same shit and you'll get to see a grown man fall in love with a CGI baby.

I watched the first four this month and at the start of every one, I thought "Did I accidentally start the wrong one?" They all start so confusingly different from the previous that it was plausible. I don't know if this is how the books are of they just assume the audience has read the whole series. So, I'm not saying you should skip the movies, but I really don't think it hurts much if you don't watch them all. 

• Like 2

On 4/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, Cameron H. said:

Truly a hero

• Like 2

Cam Bert, you are a true hero for sitting through this without having seen any other Twilight movie.

• Like 2