🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 284 - Tim Heidecker, Our Close Friend

Hayes talks to TIM HEIDECKER about getting replaced in a comedy duo. Also, Sean calls in from the hospital (he’s okay).

• Like 4

Sean's son is starting to get good

• Like 5

This is the HH ep I've really been waiting for, Now the HH I'm really waiting for is Tim Heidecker again but with both boys in the lab. 

• Like 4

I didn't even listen yet and I'm already laughing so hard hahaha 🙃

update (post listen):

yup.....it was funny alright!!!

• Like 4

Even though Tim has already obviously appeared on Earwolf before I still consider him to be a guest on the "get down and suck on these" level. How exciting!

• Like 4

I must admit I thought the idea of an actual santaman movie was silly, but after hearing this ep's commercial i'm like... this could work.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Henry said:

Even though Tim has already obviously appeared on Earwolf before I still consider him to be a guest on the "get down and suck on these" level. How exciting!

henry I think this is that same tim guy you really like. i'm going to internet look him up so I know for sure. check back later.

love, susan oopermin

• Like 3

hayes we're all jealous of baby.

• Like 3

henry, it is that guy, that tim guy you like? same guy. tim hendeckhiminerman. 

• Like 3

Nice research skills, Soup! I had a feeling it was him because I've always been the biggest Tim Heisenberg fan ever. I just remembered that I made a plea for his appearance here before. It took a few years, but they finally listened!

• Like 3