đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 285 - Martha Kelly, Our Close Friend

I like Martha but I don't think she should replace Tom. 15 Tom eps and 15 Martha eps a year still leaves plenty of weeks for other (worse) guests

• Like 4

Henry,

Hey hi Henry. Hey, I was thinking this Martha is from that show you were telling me about where that guy wants to be a soap opera clown but he can only get a job doing being a clown for horseys birthday parties? Which I really didn't think was a sustainable premise for a show, but man, once you see how many people show up to a horses birthday you can really see it has legs. Not horse legs, but like metaphorical legs. But also horse legs.

Love,

Soup in the Afternoon - 107.5 KMOJ FM - The Pure Funk

UPDATE: Henry it is. It is that Martha. Martha who is on the show. This show and the other one. Hollywood Handbook and the one about Horse Clowns.

• Like 5
  • huh? 1

I'm starting to think the Scoop Troop was just a bit.

• Like 5

that's all I got.

• Like 4

Woah, I've been a big fan of Soup in the Afternoon for years and I can't believe I got a shout out live on the air! I really do enjoy that program where Martha comes from. "Tragic Rodeo Birthday Clown Horse Surprise" I believe it's called. I keep trying to Google it to make sure, but Google must be broken because it's not showing up and I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong. I'll give the internet a call and get it fixed because people should see that show, and Martha is fantastic in it. Keep up the good work by keeping us informed, Soup! And if I could I'd like to make a song request for "Bat Dance" and get the funk up this afternoon!

• Like 4

So I'm thinking about writing another letter to the boys, but I only want to do it if they want another letter. If they're like, "Wtf is this? Paper!? Gross!" Then I don't want to do it and I'd rather do something else wasteful with my time. This is a difficult decision for me.

• Like 4

Speaking of that. there’s a part in Daredevil season 2 where Daredevil’s friend and Jessica from true blood are sneaking around Punisher’s old house. It seems abandoned and I think Jessica from True Blood points out a stack of unopened mail. I always thought it would have been funny if Daredevil’s friend turned to her and said “Jesus, I haven’t seen so many letters since I last looked at the alphabet.”

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

And then that reminded me of something. I can't remember the last time I looked at the alphabet. I mean I see it all scrambled up on a daily basis via keyboards and the like, but it's been years since I've looked at it A to Z style. The way it was intended to be seen. Everyone, do yourselves a favor and write the alphabet out beginning to end, take a long look, and remember the good old days before we had all these gadgets that make you think the alphabet starts with Q.

• Like 4

seeing robotam talking about Daredevil makes me think of the mini vacuum cleaner Dirt Devil, and how i thought it was some sort of game when i was very small because the box kinda looked like it was a game. i dunno, i was a weird kid.

• Like 3

I love this

• Like 3

I like to imagine the phone was trying to wash up in Italy for all that lasagna, and then when it realized it washed up in the wrong country it said "Ugh, Mondays" and then got up to the kind of mischief that only a nasty cat like Garfield could get into.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

a t-shirt with a drawing of john lennon and garfield, and john has his arm around garfield and garfield has his signature droopy eyed smile and is saying "eat crow, jon. i've found a new john."

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this