🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 65 Preview (Maximiliano‘s 4th Pick)

Based on geography, I have a feeling it might take a little bit for Max to tell us his pick. So...settle in everybody.

2VPGXJu.gif

• Like 5

I'm here and I have my pick but first I will use this post to tell you about 2 other movies that I didn't pick (maybe next time I choose they'll be the ones 😉)

The Katy Perry concert Documentary

And a Zac Efron movie... Not High School Musical

"We Are Your Friends"

tumblr_nru0mnw9kC1tq4of6o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Now no more lollygagging...

My pick this week is the GOOD version of La La Land straight from Poland so we might as well call it "PoLaLa Land" or "PolaLand"

Cold War (2018) 61092ZIvtFL.jpg

Cold_War_(2018_film).jpg

^^This is the right poster 😋

• Like 6

Ha ha! I found it on Amazon and I came back and thought you were really picking the Goofy one - lol.

Cool pick! I’ve never heard of this. I’m looking forward to it :) 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Ha ha! I found it on Amazon and I came back and thought you were really picking the Goofy one - lol.

Cool pick! I’ve never heard of this. I’m looking forward to it :) 

When I googled an image for the poster the Goofy one was one of the results... I said no more lollygagging but I didn't say anything about Goofing around 😂

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, IMAHUGEHDTGMFAN said:

When I googled an image for the poster the Goofy one was one of the results... I said no more lollygagging but I didn't say anything about Goofing around 😂

I 100% approve 

CAJ8.gif

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Based on geography, I have a feeling it might take a little bit for Max to tell us his pick. So...settle in everybody.

2VPGXJu.gif

This has nothing to do with anything but my cat Godric is now letting me put blankets on him when I feel guilty about keeping the windows open to help my migraines.

enjoy him atop a pillow mountain on my lap

ynQp2VQmR5u3xTjRCt_klg?viewBox=783,1044&UrA6djcHScqGm9nRTI61xA?viewBox=800,600&o

• Like 2

OoOoOo, the work of Pawel Pawlikowski (this and to amaaaaazing IDA) break even my cold, cold heart. I look forward to pretending not to cry as I type wet, sad words with you Fine Internet People!

• Like 3