🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 212.5 - Minisode 212.5

A polyamorous relationship, Michael Bay strikes back, and more on this week’s mini-sode! Paul opens up the Explanation Hope Line, goes through Corrections and Omissions for Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II, and gives his Pick of the Week. Plus, find out which movie we will be watching next week!

Subscribe to Unspooled with Paul Scheer and Amy Nicholson here: http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/

Check out our new website over at www.hdtgminfo.com!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepubli…wdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

@PaulScheer on Instagram & Twitter

@Junediane on IG and @MsJuneDiane on Twitter

Jason is still not on Twitter

I'm pretty psyched for this movie because it's one of the George Harrison produced movies I haven't seen.

I dislike Michael Bay. Don't give in to his demands, Paul! We do not negoiate with terrorists.

• Like 3

We're finally covering a Madonna movie on this show! I hope they get to do "Body of Evidence" sometime down the line as well.

• Like 1

My mind was blown when it was revealed that “Michael Bay” seemingly lives in Parma, OH which is only about twenty minutes away from where I live.  Maybe I should stop by their library and see which of their librarians is a big Transformers fan.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 9:10 PM, SlidePocket said:

We're finally covering a Madonna movie on this show! I hope they get to do "Body of Evidence" sometime down the line as well.

I'm hoping for the Cyndi Lauper / Jeff Goldblum vehicle "Vibes"

To the guy who called in wondering about poly, I'm poly. It's interesting sometimes. The conclusion Paul came to is fine but not really that much advice, so here's mine:

- there's all kinds of poly. Some groups all have emotional and sexual connections to each other, some have setups where someone is a primary partner and someone is secondary, etc. etc. The most important factor in any poly relationship is open communication. You may choose to all sit down together and talk about how you feel and how you want it to work, and what kind of rules you should have, and then proceed accordingly if you can come to an agreement. Then keep checking in.

- join Fetlife. Lots of poly people on there to talk to, lots of good advice and writing.

- be honest. With yourself and your partners. If something isn't working, say so. You never know when someone will be willing to make an adjustment you need, or propose an alternative you haven't considered.

- read Dan Savage or listen to his podcast.

Good luck!

Haha, thanks Paul for reading my comment on Paul Zaza. As luck would have it I am commenting before I even finish listening to the episode.