đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 290 - James Adomian, Our Close Friend

Looks like try month is the gift that just keeps on giving. What a guest, baby!

• Like 2

They don't outright say it. But I think this episode confirms what we've always suspected about how James gets in the funny zone (time+editing tricks)

• Like 3

whoa. oderus urungus / gwar sync from my weird letter to kevin. and some other sync i can’t remember.

• Like 3

I have been trying to express gratitude where it is most poignant for me, and seems most needed.

I hope this can reach Sean and Hayes at some point, but I went through a 'give-up-on-life' depression that (still) does not seem that long ago (about a year ago), that podcasts pulled me out of.

Much more emphatically, Hollywood Handbook's Sean Clements, Hayes Davenport, Tom Scharpling, and even Engineers Brett Morris and Chef Kevin, (more recently - Engineer Jordan) -- by way of Comedy Bang! Bang! --pulled me out of that depression.

It breaks my heart to recently hear episodes where they are *still jokingly* trying to come up with a way to 'salvage' their show.

Their impact on my life has been invaluable. I would not ask them to continue a show they don't seem to like anymore, but I hope they find something they do like, because they have become my favorite active comedians.

For completeness sake: I thoroughly enjoy Scott Aukerman and Comedy Bang Bang. I love him all the more for introducing me to and trying to help (for a time) 'dem flagrant boys.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH Sean and Hayes for highlighting James Adomian's new podcast!

• Like 3

"It was Emma..."

"...Smoky..."

Smoky...Binanu(?)...and King Koopa..."

Episode 79 -  Teaser Freezer: Bottom of the 9th

If the opportunity never comes up to shake y'alls hands in person, this means the world.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this