🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 602 - Four...Dollars Hundred

Stand-up, writer, actor and certified bon vivant David Cross joins Scott to discuss his new comedy special “Oh, Come On!”, the origins of his surname, and potential epitaphs. Plus, basketball coach Louis Green shows up to seek new employment, and later, former prison inmate Dina Dennis stops by to hand out her specialty hot dogs.

While I was listening to this, I kept thinking that Will had also played a basketball coach in another recent episode, but I can't find it.  I checked his last ~2 years of appearances, and the only one that doesn't list his character in the description is the 2018 Holiday Spectacular.  Since these are usually all recurring characters, I assume he was playing Morpheus, but then it also feels like a perfectly Will Hines thing to not do that.  Does anyone know who he was playing in that episode, or remember another coach character?

2 hours ago, Kickpuncher said:

While I was listening to this, I kept thinking that Will had also played a basketball coach in another recent episode, but I can't find it.  I checked his last ~2 years of appearances, and the only one that doesn't list his character in the description is the 2018 Holiday Spectacular.  Since these are usually all recurring characters, I assume he was playing Morpheus, but then it also feels like a perfectly Will Hines thing to not do that.  Does anyone know who he was playing in that episode, or remember another coach character?

#582 Practice Sacks with Joe Wengert as the coach of the Bismarck Dinner Dogs?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DanEngler said:

#582 Practice Sacks with Joe Wengert as the coach of the Bismarck Dinner Dogs?

Yes! That's definitely what I was thinking of, thanks.

For Scott, I wanted to explain the origin of Friends because (I can hardly believe this)...no one has ever clarified for him the story of their coming together. It’s explained in the pilot episode and continually explained over all seasons. Monica and Ross Geller are siblings, Rachel and Chandler both went to high school (and chandler for college as well) with the Gellers. Phoebe and Joey both came into the picture later as roommates. Rachel was MIA from the group between high school and the pilot episode, but shows up in the pilot when she leaves her fiancé at the alter and is alone in NYC, only knowing that Monica lives there. I hope that clears it all up for you!