HDTGM Classics 88 Minutes (6/7)

Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie?

• Trespass
    • Birdemic
    • 88 Minutes
    • Pluto Nash

Sorry it's been taking me so long to get this up. I've been (unexpectedly) super busy this week. I haven't even finished Fighting Temptations much less Vertigo and Hercules :( 

Anyway, does this day work for everyone? Are we good with Birdemic or would you all like to watch something else? I think the next movies up (after Birdemic) are 88 Minutes and Adventures of Pluto Nash. Let me know how you all feel. I'm looking forward to hanging out, hanging out, hanging out with all of you.

I wouldn’t mind skipping Birdemic. I love it, but I’ve seen it so many times. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

That’s kind of my feeling, but whatever everyone wants to do is 100% cool with me. Should I put up a poll?

24 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

I'm kind of the same. I've only seen it once but I've seen bits of it many times and talked about it a lot. I'll watch it, as I said, but we can also move to whatever is next.

I know we skipped Trespass because we couldn't find a place to stream it but I can stream it through my library if people want that. I don't think it's the most fun watch but I saw it by myself. So, maybe it's more fun in a group?

10 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

That’s kind of my feeling, but whatever everyone wants to do is 100% cool with me. Should I put up a poll?

Sure

1 minute ago, grudlian. said:

I'm kind of the same. I've only seen it once but I've seen bits of it many times and talked about it a lot. I'll watch it, as I said, but we can also move to whatever is next.

I know we skipped Trespass because we couldn't find a place to stream it but I can stream it through my library if people want that. I don't think it's the most fun watch but I saw it by myself. So, maybe it's more fun in a group?

I wouldn’t mind watching Trespass

I might have work that day, I will do my best to weasel out of it if I do.

I'm kinda fine skipping Birdemic too. I've seen it a lot and haven't seen Trespass or Pluto Nash. Personally I think Pluto might the more fun group watch.

I was not able to get out of work so I will not be able to join you guys sadly. Please disregard my opinions on what to watch and have fun having original jokes that nobody says a split second before you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

That sucks, Cam :( 

I think, since the poll is tied, we should watch 88 Minutes tomorrow since it is chronologically before Pluto Nash. Sound good everyone?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

That sucks, Cam :( 

I think, since the poll is tied, we should watch 88 Minutes tomorrow since it is chronologically before Pluto Nash. Sound good everyone?

88 minutes is fine with me 

• Like 1

It’s on Starz. I’m fine to host unless someone else wants to :) 

Um...does anyone else have Starz (or other means to watch this) and be willing to host? I’m more than happy to, but I’ve been having intermittent Internet issues for awhile (I FINALLY got them to accept it’s an issue with their router) and I don’t want my Internet to be bouncing during the movie.

If not, we can make do with mine, but it might be less frustrating if someone has a stable connection.

I don’t have Starz and it’s not available to rent on Amazon.

could always do Trespass with grudlian

• Like 1

That’s fine with me. Grudlian, would you mind?

Hey guys... I’ve been gone for awhile but I’m trying to make a comeback... 

I do have stars and am willing to host. 

We are still using Rabbit? Yes? 

• Like 3

Yay! That would be awesome Polly! Yes, still rabbit (they’ve changed up their site a bit, but it’s not too hard to figure out)

If Polly can't host for whatever reason, I should still be able to do Trespass.

I don't have Starz.

• Thanks 1

Okay, let’s try that then. Polly, does that work for you?

I'm in, too! I've missed the retro movie nights.

I voted 88 Minutes in honor of Country Bears' runtime, but since CB beat Pluto Nash, we could honor it that way, too 😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

I'm in, too! I've missed the retro movie nights.

I voted 88 Minutes in honor of Country Bears' runtime, but since CB beat Pluto Nash, we could honor it that way, too 😁

Glad you’ll be there! You’ve been missed :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Okay, let’s try that then. Polly, does that work for you?

So Grudlian is hosting Trespass?

I'm totally cool with whatever... I'm just down for some classic fun.

• Like 1

I can make this!! What time is it at again?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

So Grudlian is hosting Trespass?

I'm totally cool with whatever... I'm just down for some classic fun.

If it’s okay with you, we were hoping you would host 88 Minutes. If you can’t, then Grud will host Trespass. Is that cool?

2 minutes ago, SaraK said:

I can make this!! What time is it at again?

Yay!