🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 67 Preview (Grudlian’s 3rd Pick)

I wanted to pick something either cheap or free that most of us can get easily. And this movie is literally free to watch on youtube or tubi or you can download it for free from the film's website. I also wanted something that most of us hadn't seen and, according to letterboxd, no one else has seen this. So, we're watching:

Sita_STB_Poster.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

I wanted to pick something either cheap or free that most of us can get easily. And this movie is literally free to watch on youtube or tubi or you can download it for free from the film's website. I also wanted something that most of us hadn't seen and, according to letterboxd, no one else has seen this. So, we're watching:

Hide contents

Sita_STB_Poster.jpg

Neat! I’ve never seen this! Looking forward to it :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, grudlian. said:

Hide contents

Sita_STB_Poster.jpg

Names not ringing a bell but the art style is. I really like the looks of this.

• Like 1

Well I didn't think I was going to have the chance to see a movie this week as I'm going to a Con in Denver, CO, but this looks so interesting that I'm going to find the time to watch it.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I’ll be out of town this weekend and there’s an extremely good chance that I won’t be around to create the MM thread on Monday. And, well...

tenor.gif?itemid=5513243

• Like 1