🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 144 — Clones and Oliver Stones

Don't stop listening to this podcast or you know what will happen! Paul Rust, Harris Wittels, and Michael Cassady from our favorite comedy-pop crossover act Don't Stop or We'll Die are in the studio to jam out some tunes before their matrimonial debut. And since we have these talented comedians here, why not have them play some What Am I Thinking? and Would You Rather? Don't be surprised if some Hollywood legends and insiders show up while the band takes their bathroom breaks. After all, these are theRocky Vs. Rambo screenwriters we're talking about!

I just now opened up the show listing on the Earwolf app, closed my eyes, swiped down to the guests, Looked to see Harris Wittels and just burst with joy and excitement. Can't wait to listen.

Make sure to follow the new Official Earwolf tumblr for links and pictures to all our shows, unique blogs, original artwork, candid looks inside our studio as well as with the people who work for us and lots of great pictures from our new Instagram account!

http://blog.earwolf.com/

• Like 2

Sorry Justin, but that was the appropriate way to do it.

So guys, here's what I'm thinking: RINGTONES.

Thanks to insomnia, I can vouch for this being a FANTASTIC episode. The sheer rate of bpm (bits per minute) made it feel like a spiritual successor to Farts and Procreation, which is of course a very high compliment indeed. And to think it all started under a bridge...

(Also, I think "Austin Powers" might be neck and neck with "Red Balloon" for most-played song on this show. Can anyone confirm this?)

• Like 2

There are many followers, but only ONE leader....... I AM THE MANAGER :P

I'm your manager.

Qualifications:

1. I keep a day planner.

2. I will have candies in my purse for you to snack on.

3. I will come pick you up one by one Blues Brothers style.

• Like 2

God damn it guys, stop setting the bar so high this year. There are still 11 months left!

• Like 1

Stupid internet making me double post.

Edited by sarel

Guys, guys.

On "What am I Thinking," you had "Lighthouse" and "Fish" - how was the answer anything but Chris Kuroda?

• Like 9

Well, I was going to listen to the episode, but I've been reading Rocky vs. Rambo for the last 30 minutes.

• Like 1

Screw being your manager, I just want to be the lighting director and fourth member of the band. Although, it would just be me on a ladder swinging around a couple of flashlights but if you dropped your bean correctly it wouldn't matter!

• Like 2

I pictured this episode being recorded under a blanket with Scott holding a flashlight up to his face. Seriously, it was like a bunch of kids giggling at a sleepover. But in a very funny way.

10 minutes into this podcast and already I'm grinning like a fool, and have "I got a perm for our camping trip" stuck in my head.