🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 144 — Clones and Oliver Stones

TaterScott and CBBroholios,

Long time listener, first time comment-er. Super glad to hear that you are doing a badge free show at SXSW this year. I went to the IFC shows last year which were rad, mostly because the free 18yo Macallan and Brooklyn lager made the odd fishbowl-of-a-space forgivable. Anywho, what I have always enjoyed about your show over the years is the unprecidented access to a weekly dose of semi-scripted hilarity. Your brand of 'real time' comedy allows us fans to feel like we're all just a bunch of bro's! I realize the bigger you guys get, the harder it is going to be maintain that access, especially at a venues like SXSW. Being an industry event, I get you have to do Badge only shows but understand you have a huge amount of non-industry fans here that don't buy badges. There is so much free shizz, locals just typically don't. That said, give us loyal local listeners a heads up for show! I'll RSVP the shit that announcement!!

Thanks for the funny,

Pliny

Yeah, like HBO would ever put an hilarious comedy show on Friday nights....pfft.

Seconding the blanket fort/sleepover vibe of this episode. Loved it!

• Like 2

Man, every week should have an episode recorded at an unusual time, with three guests that know each other, with one of them being that "Harris Wittels" fucker.

It was comforting to hear that I'm not the only one who wants to kill myself everytime you play "What Am I Thinking." A quick round of UNO would be funnier.

Man, every week should have an episode recorded at an unusual time, with three guests that know each other, with one of them being that "Harris Wittels" fucker.

I agree with this whole heartedly, even if he only said like 1 line a week, and an occasional foam corner. He is the perfect foil to Scott, he is the Andy to Scott's Conan.. or something.

Is it true that 'Don't Stop or We'll Die' is headlining the Comedy Bang Bang Gang Bang fan fest this year? Are you going to Skype it, or are you actually flying out to Oslo?

Either way, I'll be there!

Here is the Indiana Jones Small Hat mock up...he's kind of hard to draw...has a bit of Val Kilmer in him.

That's amazing.

I just realized that picture of Harris is him leaning on two chair with his foot propped up on one of the chairs. Before now, I always thought he was sitting on a bicycle.

• Like 3

Here is the Indiana Jones Small Hat mock up...he's kind of hard to draw...has a bit of Val Kilmer in him.

Also...thanks to whoever reminded me that I forgot to draw this part

I'm sorry to just post the link...I'm having a hard time figuring out how to post images, for some reason all of the options aren't working for me.

• Like 5

Also...thanks to whoever reminded me that I forgot to draw this part

I'm sorry to just post the link...I'm having a hard time figuring out how to post images, for some reason all of the options aren't working for me.

There we go! Not gonna lie, I was a bit disappointed by the first image, but this one more than makes up for it.

I just realized that picture of Harris is him leaning on two chair with his foot propped up on one of the chairs. Before now, I always thought he was sitting on a bicycle.

I thought he was on a bicycle too, and never had reason to think twice... Just thought I would let you know you were not alone!

I've been reading Rocky vs Rambo and I was wondering if anyone knows who wrote which section? Is it in the order they're listed in the script?