🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Adam D

The Shadow (1994)

Seriously, was this movie even supposed to be good? I don't think I ever saw a better example of a child who could write a better script. And the effects were atrocious. Even the acting was downright laughable and it's still not one of the worst two things about this movie.

There's a lot to mock in this movie, but I rewatched it about a year ago and it's impossible to watch this and not see Alec Baldwin as anything but a super-powered Jack Doneghy.

• Like 1

FUCK I want to see this live show so bad.

Hey Earwolf -- start selling a video stream as a premium! Take my money etc.

• Like 2

I really wish Largo would ease up on its filming restrictions. It would indeed be fucking awesome to be able to occasionally catch a live show on video. I'd even be down to pay a few bucks for them like the CBB live episodes they release in the store.

Wait. Tim Curry is in this? Definitely watching.

Not just Tim Curry. Ian McKellen is in this gem.

And a reminder that this movie involves the line of dialogue "Psychically, I'm very well endowed."

I have listened to SOOOOOO many episodes of the original radio show and this movie took that concept and just went bonkers.

• Like 2

I watched this movie today. Holy shit do they have their work cut out for them. I forgot that it was the last descendant of Genghis khan as the villain of this movie.

On paper it would seem like between this and the phantom, the shadow would be the better movie with Alec Baldwin and Ian McKellen being in it. But you got to give it Billy Zane, he was miles better as the Phantom and overall it's a better movie.

This movie is awesome. I used to listen to the radio show as a kid.. we all know why it got made, cuz it rocks. Opium lord baldwin? Hell ya!! Reanimated telekenetic zombie khan? Of fuckin course!!! Another racist example of a white dude besting an ethnic dude at his own games? This. Movie.needed.to.be.made. why? The shadow knows...

Sign in to follow this