🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 36 - Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Actress and comedy icon Julia Louis-Dreyfus feels a tad hopeful (but not really) about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

On the season finale, Julia and Conan sit down to talk about when it’s okay for their kids to hear them swearing, the melding of Veep and reality, how frustration can be good for you, learning via failure at SNL and much more. Plus, Conan responds to a listener looking for work as he and his team Review the Reviewers.

Got a question for Conan? Call our voicemail: (323) 451-2821.

Generally I love your podcast, always makes me laugh. However, your so-called interview with Julia Louis Dreyfus was more like just Conan comparing yourself to Julia and basking in your own great personality and success.. I hardly heard a word from Julia. Play the tape and time it . Conan you are really fun but maybe sharpen up your listening skills. . Would have loved to of heard a little more from your guest. 

I agree. I tune in to hear the guests, not Conan babbling incoherently.

Hard disagree. CONAF isn't meant to be an in-depth interview, it's supposed to be him bantering with his guest. If this one was more one-sided, it might have been because Julia was somewhat reserved and Conan had to talk more. I still thought it was a good episode.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this