🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 146 — Climbing the Ladder

Sorry you guys, but we did NOT get Ice Ben Schwartz or Ice Reggie Watts for the podcast this week. You'll have to settle for their American doppelgangers who join the world-famous Scottabot and the legendary Bjork for a sexy, funny, sexy, musical, sexy episode of Comedy Bang Bang. Pop open a six pack of pudding and enjoy!

• Like 1

So, the phrase "Pulled Bjork Sandwich" happened. That was one of the most groan-worthy/laugh out loud puns in podcast history.

• Like 12

Well I'll be ...

I was just listening to a Bjork episode yesterday (I think CDR-15), after which I made sacrifices to gods while praying for her return to CBB.

So up yours atheists.

The romantic in me is really rooting for Ben Schwartz and Bjork... Schwjork?

• Like 3

that first Björk song was fucking hot lol...once again could not have loved it more great job!

ladder songs are superb!

The chemistry beetween Ben and Bjork is simply outstanding. Matt and Ben work very well together.

Despite the filming of the TV show being filmed, every episode this year has been absolutely stellar. Stop setting the bar way too high.

I'm gonna go ahead and pretend that the universe gave me this episode as a birthday present.

Can Ben Schwartz get his own show? And can he record that show from my apartment? And can he sit on my lap the entire time? And can we make it so that this whole post doesn't make me sound creepy?

• Like 2

people with the condition "bat shoulders" will not be admitted to the live CBB TV show.

Matt Besser brought up A Wrinkle in TIme in detail in this episode, but he did not know what a tesseract was in an episode of improv4humans a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Bjork killed this episode! Two, count 'em two, hit songs premiered, and she showed her range brilliantly.

For her sake, I hope Emmy Rossum listens to this before hanging out with Ben.

Can't wait for CBBTV!

• Like 1

Everything about this episode was the best.

• Like 1

I'm comfortable with my masculinity so i'll say it, I like Bjork's music. She might be a crazy Icelandic bitch, but she can grunt melodies better than any other artist.

Also, Reggie's Humbolt Brag should become a stoner meme.

• Like 2

Omg a Blue Glove reference. It was Robert Smith, Steven Severin (not siouxsie) , and Severin's girlfriend on vocals. I couldn't love CBB more.

I'm too in love with Ben Schwartz you guys. :wub:

He has been dominating Earwolf the past few weeks and I seriously cannot get enough.

in other news, it was amazing to have Bjork back. Ty, thanks for posting that clip!

• Like 3

God dammit Besser! I missed Bjork calling in to Eardrop.

Sign in to follow this