🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 65 — Dubstep on the Grass

I've listened to this episode twice already and it slays me. Only impression James was missing was his Gary Busey. Also I would've KILLED to see this episode set up on Ustream or some video site just to see Howard laughing.

Oh my God , I burst out with the Eppitone / Glass impressions that was amazing.

He absolutely killed it! Who Charted is an absolute joy, and this one had me chuckling out there on the London streets on my lunchbreak like a nutter. I have to agree with the Todd Glass comments- that was the only impression of him I've heard but he absolutely NAILED it... That was some insanely observant stuff right there. Agh, I love him. Thanks Who Charted! You're the greatest.

This was a great episode of a consistently awesome show. James Adomian is never not amazing. I've played the Eddie Pepitone bit for anyone who will listen.

Does anyone in the world have more fun making a podcast than Kulap? And Howard, thanks for never failing to make art with your words.

Once again proving my excessively passionate opinion that James Adomian needs his own podcast. Or I should say I need James to have his own podcast for my own selfish entertainment reasons.

This episode made laugh the hardest of anything I have ever heard. This was just awesome.

Adomian kills it hard this episode.

@Walter Nice. It might work better the other way around i.e. if PFT's face is placed over a HST picture. But beggars can't be choosers.

Well, Rusty Shackleford, if that is your real name ( which it isn't, because I happen to know that that is the alias of one Mr. Dale Gribble), I present to you the real Hunter S. Tompkins!

tumblr_m0t4p7aglc1ro3d7oo1_r1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this