🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
dafteskimo

Two movie suggestions

1. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

I was watching this the other day and almost everything that happened made me reevaluate the choice to watch it.

2. Killer Klowns from Outer Space

This movie is right on the border between really bad and crazy good. I can't tell which one it is, but I know I love to watch it.

Killer klowns from outer space is a great movie i think they should do too! Killer clowns land in a small town with there space ship disguised as a circus tent and wrap there victims in cotton candy. this movie actualy scared me as a kid but now i find it just funny.

1. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie

I was watching this the other day and almost everything that happened made me reevaluate the choice to watch it.

It's my opinion that any adult watching anything related to "Power Rangers" needs to reevaluate their life.

• Like 2

I loved Killer Klowns. The Chiodo brothers made that as thier calling card and its made them a big deal in special effects. I learned a few months back they are working on a sequel to Killer Klowns now. Pretty awesome!

I remember seeing Killer Klowns as a kid and just stared amazed at the absolute "camp" of it all.

The part that is burned into my brain: the people in cotton candy cocoons and they were drained of blood using giant silly straws... just... so.. terrible... but so good...

Sign in to follow this