🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 16 — Memorabilia

This week's podcast features prime improv for pilgrims, servants, strangers, and most importantly, humans. Our fearless guests are Katie Dippold, Gil Ozeri, and Chad Carter who will put you at ease like a thorough bedbud inspection! Listen in: It's better entertainment than a demolition derby! Pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Ahhh, Gil! Sounds like I've been stuck behind you at a toll or two in Jersey.

• Like 1

Damn, this episode made me laugh out loud at work more than anything else this week. That's a fight nod!

• Like 1

I particularly liked hearing the robot voice say "sperm scenes"

ALL HAIL THE GLOBAL PRESIDENT!

There could pretty much be a spin-off sketch/improv show just about that hotel. Holy shit was glorious!

Just relistened to this one. Arguably the greatest episode of all time. I don't know how I forgot about this one, but it deserves to be revisited. It's just everything great about the show wrapped into one incredible episode.

• Like 1

Just relistened to this one. Arguably the greatest episode of all time. I don't know how I forgot about this one, but it deserves to be revisited. It's just everything great about the show wrapped into one incredible episode.

Yeah, I've been making my way through old episodes as well, and this one is great. So many good scenes, particular the hotel one. And of course, on top of everything, the Slow Stabber is an all-timer.

"This is how you cut a line: You slowly whisper from the back of a store, 'Hey... are you guys ready for a cut?'" Totally forget about that line. So so good.

Sign in to follow this