🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 220 - Hobbs & Shaw: LIVE! (w/ Adam Scott, Nicole Byer)

So excited, they've already got the sequels planned. In order they will be 2 Hobbs 2 Shaw, Hobbs and Shaw: Tokyo Drift, Hobbs & Shaw, Hobbs Five, Hobbs and Shaw 6, Shaw 7, The Fate of Shaw, and Hobbs & Shaw Presents: Locke and Dinkley. I can't wait!!

On 8/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, DanEngler said:

I assume everyone has seen the article that made the rounds last month revealing that this guy is Robert Redford?

I saw the movie Jeremiah Johnson a few years ago and I was pretty surprised to see that shot in the movie.

7 hours ago, Deep Whet said:

Do you have to see Fast and Curious movies to enjoy Hobbs and Shaw?

I would say you don't.

I did not enjoy this movie...I hated it. I don't get the fun they had. The fast movies are at least fun

I know it is too late to reply to this topic and get it on air, but did anyone else consider the "Voice" is a member of the Trump Family? The name of the disease they picked to wipe out everyone they don't like (including brown people from Samoa) is SNOWFLAKE?! In the movie, Statham and the Rock represent the "Hollywood, liberal" elite of the CIA (the deep state?) who would be happy to see the Trump presidency go down! I really won't try to make this political, but what if the Rock is trying to mount a Republican primary challenge, and he's starting with this movie?! (😉). Could be right? Particularly when you consider that Hobbes and Locke (Rock and Ryan Reynolds) are the names of the two philosophers who developed the Social Contact, which says that if the government is not protecting your rights, you as the people have the right to alter or abolish it...