🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Because I'm basically Santa Claus, I just increased the number of likes a member can submit in a 24 hour period.

Let the record show that I have always supported Gabe and his benevolence.

if you will excuse me...I CAN LIKE EVERYTHING NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

• Like 4

Hey. I was going through the ol' archives and likin' like mad and hit my limit again! Why is there a limit? Do spam bots love to like?

Hello! Sorry to bother you guys, but I am trying to delete some early attempts at posting a character drawing in Nerd Poker/ Character Drawings. I finally got the (big) picture to post, but the previous three postings were failed attempts. Should I just request that these be deleted, or can I do it myself? Thanks so much! I listen to EarWolf shows all the time, by the way! : ) Thank you.

I posted this somewhere else but this may be a better place to post it:

Is there a forum for posting our own comedy stuff we've worked on? And if not, can there be? (Or maybe not even necessarily only comedy stuff, maybe just anything cool we've done)

I posted this somewhere else but this may be a better place to post it:

Is there a forum for posting our own comedy stuff we've worked on? And if not, can there be? (Or maybe not even necessarily only comedy stuff, maybe just anything cool we've done)

Well, the Off-topic section has lots of different threads like that, and ones people have made to promote their stuff. General Podcasting has much of the same but specifically for pimping personal podcasts.

I'm going to go ahead and move your original post to the Off-Topic section (since the Earwolf section is more for things that are company official) and feel free to go crazy! Y'all are always welcome to start topics, I might just move things around occasionally because i'm a nut for organization. As long as it isn't spam, it will probably stay.

(I also really wanted to put links in here to all these sections like a good mod, but my work browser will crash if I try so hopefully i'll remember to fix it tonight...sorry)

• Like 1

Embedding Youtube videos....

If you click the "Special BBCode" button beside the Font selector, then select "Media" on the pulldown menu, and then paste a YouTube URL in the appropriate box, and TAKE OUT the S after the HTTP part, you can get a YouTube video to embed.....

[media='']

[/media]

....or just paste the URL, minus that S in the http part, inside of this--> [media=''][/media] ...then it'll work.

Please help. I can't get an avatar to stick.

If I try: "Use a custom photo" I get "Failed to set a new photo". I've tried large and small pics - all jpeg

If I use Gravatar or Facebook (which I am logged in with) it will work but only until I close my browser.

Please help. I can't get an avatar to stick.

If I try: "Use a custom photo" I get "Failed to set a new photo". I've tried large and small pics - all jpeg

If I use Gravatar or Facebook (which I am logged in with) it will work but only until I close my browser.

I've had that problem before too... I don't know the exact specifications but I usually have to make the picture 150x150 or smaller.

Let me know if you still can't make it work, maybe I can try to upload it from the back end

I've had that problem before too... I don't know the exact specifications but I usually have to make the picture 150x150 or smaller.

Let me know if you still can't make it work, maybe I can try to upload it from the back end

1st of all: That's what she said.

2nd: Thanks I'll try

-Edited-

150 x 150 worked.

Thanks.

Hi, can someone please help me with my shirt order, I ordered them on the 7th. I keep getting the runaround. I have been supporting and spreading the earwolf word for years. :( Order#30680

Hi, can someone please help me with my shirt order, I ordered them on the 7th. I keep getting the runaround. I have been supporting and spreading the earwolf word for years. :( Order#30680

Hey, Kristopher!

We've recently moved the store from the owner's garage to a proper facility in Virginia! We've been experiencing some delays and issues with communicating during the transition, and we're so sorry about that. I'm giving you information to my store manager, who should contact you soon about the status of your order.

Thank you for your support and patience-- you're the wind beneath our wings!

you're the wind beneath our wings!

Wait, you've told me that. But there's only one wind... Who is the wind beneath your wings??? Is it me or Kristopher?????? pls advise

• Like 1

Wait, you've told me that. But there's only one wind... Who is the wind beneath your wings??? Is it me or Kristopher?????? pls advise

Lol

How dare you, Tim? I mean it in the spirit in which The Divine Miss M intended. You're all my precious angels!

• Like 2

hey us folks over in the hollywood hambook forum enjoy like'ing each others posts so much in a spirit of comradery that some folks bump up against the daily limit on the reg

please sir, can i have some more (likes)? - oliver and company

• Like 2

Hey guys, any way we could get animated gifs to work as our avatars? Currently you can upload them, and they work on your profile page, but are static in the rest of the forums. According to someone on the internet 4 years ago it would be something like this - System Settings > Members > User Profiles > 'Allow animated gifs in photo thumbs'

Thanks!

Hey guys, any way we could get animated gifs to work as our avatars? Currently you can upload them, and they work on your profile page, but are static in the rest of the forums. According to someone on the internet 4 years ago it would be something like this - System Settings > Members > User Profiles > 'Allow animated gifs in photo thumbs'

Thanks!

Sure thing, done and done!

Cause I really like gifs. And cause maybe now I will make my avatar this gif of me and my bf dancing

tumblr_nj631ch3nm1qzx1gjo2_500.gif

• Like 9

I can try and figure out what the size limits are, but in my experience, as small as possible will always be your best bet for getting things to show up

It goes without saying that if anyone elects to abuse this new feature, I will change your avatar to a Wolf Den logo and then suspend you from the forums for a few weeks.

• Like 3

beYeVM3.gif

Seanotron made me this sweet gif a while back but I couldn't use it for my avatar then. I know its 150 X 150, can't seem to get it to work.