🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Seems like it might only be 50k and under

correct, wish I had a better compression for this gif

Best I could do in PS was this:

iz1Oxtg.gif

Had to delete a few frames (so it's a little quicker), and def fewer colors.

• Like 1

It goes without saying that if anyone elects to abuse this new feature, I will change your avatar to a Wolf Den logo and then suspend you from the forums for a few weeks.

So no slow-motion pair of bouncing boobies then?

• Like 2

Hey Bounty!

Your Hobo With a Shotgun thread still exists! I just combined it with the already existing one. I don't like multiples of movies clogging up that board, it's unnecessary.

As for pictures, don't use that crazy attachment thing. It doesn't really work. What you need to do is go upload the photo somewhere, (facebook, tinypic, photobucket) so that your photo now has a url... click on the little polaroid of a tree icon in the toolbar, paste your image url and voila! It should post just fine :)

I tried this a few times with photbucket, but no luck. The forum post just shows the url that I pasted in there, but no image. Help? Thanks!

I tried this a few times with photbucket, but no luck. The forum post just shows the url that I pasted in there, but no image. Help? Thanks!

Hello American Diaper! Which link are you using? You should use the one that Photobucket labels as "direct link" in the "Share Link" section... these end with the image type like .jpg or what have you

Hello American Diaper! Which link are you using? You should use the one that Photobucket labels as "direct link" in the "Share Link" section... these end with the image type like .jpg or what have you

This worked. You are the best. Thanks!

Hope this is an appropriate place to post. I've tried numerous times since last year, but I can't seem to add a photo for the avatar. Keep getting this same message.

Hello boxofgeese... I will merge this with my forum help thread, but I'll answer your question first.

That part where it says "recommend 200px..." is very confusing because it actually needs to be less than that. We have found that 150x150 pixels seems to work well for people. if you still have no luck, message me your image and I can try to add it from the backend

I've noticed that a lot of the earlier episodes of CBB and other podcasts no longer have any in-studio photos associated them. What happened to them?

• Like 1

I feel so sure that someone must have asked this before, but I just can't find it. How does someone change their member title?

Thank you in advance!

I feel so sure that someone must have asked this before, but I just can't find it. How does someone change their member title?

Click on your name to view your user profile, click Edit My Profile near the top right corner of the screen, and then scroll down to the Profile Information section. There's a field for editing your member title there. (Be sure to click the Save Changes button afterward.)

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I didn't see it 'cause (for me) it's the same color as the background.

edit- Oh boy, well I am sorry to say that it didn't work for me. There simply is no such field on my "edit profile" page. The "new" thing I discovered was the "about me" button. It's really not a problem though, and I know the moderators here have more important things to do and I would hate to take up any more of your time. I thank you for trying to help me at all.

No worries! Apparently (this is news to me), members must receive a certain number of Likes on their posts before they're able to edit their member title. I don't know what the exact threshold is, though, so just stick around and it'll appear sooner or later.

• Like 1

My question is: Can't find certain topic???

whatcha lookin for? I will do my bestest to help

now that likes are infinite could we also get a love button that counts for 3 likes for really great posts? haha jk you mods are doing a great job just wanted to pop in and say that

• Like 5

Hi! I just signed up, and I always like to read forum rules before posting, but I couldn't find them. Are there any, or is it just a "Use common sense and don't be an asshole." situation?

Hi! I just signed up, and I always like to read forum rules before posting, but I couldn't find them. Are there any, or is it just a "Use common sense and don't be an asshole." situation?

Pretty much this! My one rule has always been basically no personal attacks against hosts, guests, or other posters. You can cuss and argue and do whatever you want, but if name calling starts you will lose posting privileges for 2 weeks,

Thankfully, in my 3 years moderating here I've only had to do this a handful of times. People here are generally pretty damn cool.

Happy posting!

Pretty much this! My one rule has always been basically no personal attacks against hosts, guests, or other posters. You can cuss and argue and do whatever you want, but if name calling starts you will lose posting privileges for 2 weeks,

Thankfully, in my 3 years moderating here I've only had to do this a handful of times. People here are generally pretty damn cool.

Happy posting!

Yeah, I've been lurking here for awhile and everyone seemed so nice that I finally decided to join. Thanks!

I know this must just be an accident, but it seems that gif avatars are not able to be uploaded anymore. Any idea why this might be happening?

• Like 2