๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—

My wife signed up for a new account last week and never gets an activation email or anything. I think she did it last year too at least once and same thing. It's not in her spam folder. Someone send help. Or scotch.

@shaybo I PM'ed you. I will try to find her and get her posting!

Hey Everyone,

ย 

We're in the process of moving over the archives for Hello From The Magic Tavern and I've got to create 50 threads for each episode. So I apologize that this will probably screw up the recent posts page for the rest of the day.

ย 

I'm sure no one will read this... but I wanted to do my part and be sorry.

• Like 1

the forum isn't letting me add a profile picture. the area where there would be an upload button in the profile editor is just blank. do you have to be a member for a certain amount of time or something? thanks shannon:)

• Like 1

Hey Cainnon, I see a pretty picture for you now so I am guessing you got this figured out! But let me know if you need anything else :)

Just in general, this seems like the appropriate place to give thanks for the forums. I love being involved in a community of like-minded podcast enthusiasts. Earwolf is responsible for producing some of the most entertaining media out there be it CBB, NNF, HDTGM, YTTU2TM, Spontaneanation...the list goes on. From host to guest to admin to listeners, I'm constantly delighted and entertained by all you all do. Thanks!

• Like 2

If you notice Shannon has looked at your profile does that mean you're in deep doodoo?

ย 

bahahahahahah no. I was just poking around yesterday looking at some of our oldest and most prolific posters for top secret fun reasons. You're not in any trouble I promise! :)

• Like 3

ย 

bahahahahahah no. I was just poking around yesterday looking at some of our oldest and most prolific posters for top secret fun reasons. You're not in any trouble I promise! :)

ย 

Uh oh. Time for us all to go through and furiously clean up our posts.

• Like 1

ย 

ย 

Assuming this is related to an e-mail I just received, this is a nice surprise!

• Like 1

ย 

Assuming this is related to an e-mail I just received, this is a nice surprise!

My choice to use a disposable spam email to register has come back to destroy me.

I have a question about how to get my old username back. I've posted here many times as "jhillman", and now I can't seem to login to that account. I think I used to just sign in through Facebook, which doesn't seem to work anymore, and now if I try to reset my password, nothing gets sent to my email. What are my options here?

I have a question about how to get my old username back. I've posted here many times as "jhillman", and now I can't seem to login to that account. I think I used to just sign in through Facebook, which doesn't seem to work anymore, and now if I try to reset my password, nothing gets sent to my email. What are my options here?

ย 

ย 

I am the same.. the Facebook option was down for a while and backup today.. I was Lord Mortimer but he is gone forever.

HI, I couldn't find a Rules section to check, so I thought I'd check here. I've tried adding a profile pic and post a Youtube video in a reply, and couldn't do either. Is this because I've a newish member? When could I expect to do either, is there a post count number I need to hit to do so? Thank you very much.

HI, I couldn't find a Rules section to check, so I thought I'd check here. I've tried adding a profile pic and post a Youtube video in a reply, and couldn't do either. Is this because I've a newish member? When could I expect to do either, is there a post count number I need to hit to do so? Thank you very much.

ย 

No idea on either, I'm just here to tell you your name made me literally lol.

• Like 3

Hi Everyone!

ย 

To the folks who need their old usernames back, can you email me shannon(at)midroll(dot)com with all the info about your previous accounts? I will try and get you back on your old profiles.

ย 

And Snake Plisskins Moist Socket, can you also email me with the picture you wanted to use? It's probably not anything to do with your profile, but I will check the settings and add that picture for you.

• Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out why IMDb disabled their forum, still utterly at a loss...

• Like 1

Does anyone know why comments have been disabled on the CBB forum?

ย 

Also I noticed that there are no new topics for the last 3 or so episodes

I would really like to know what's going on with the CBB forums. I don't mind whatever the reason is, but I do want to know a reason.

• Like 6

AKA, if you find out a reason, I'd like you to let me know if it makes you happy or not!

• Like 2

I would really like to know what's going on with the CBB forums. I don't mind whatever the reason is, but I do want to know a reason.

AKA, if you find out a reason, I'd like you to let me know if it makes you happy or not!

ย 

I too would also like to know the reason why the CBB forum is locked but the Plugs Theme and Catchphrase Subforums works ok...tumblr_mr332txLUm1qzdsmmo4_1280.jpg

ย 

Thank you in advance

• Like 2

ย 

I too would also like to know the reason why the CBB forum is locked but the Plugs Theme and Catchphrase Subforums works ok...

ย 

Gotta keep slingin' that 'tent.

• Like 3

We really need the CBB episode threads open again, because today's episode is a best of the year top three, if not #1.

ย 

Was this because some folks got hot over Middleditch's character?

• Like 4