🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Foam Corner

New Cyber Thug Radio Episode!

Put my $8 in, love Cyber Thug. Bring 'em back!

Just bought this, how do I get the collection? I didn't see a download link anywhere.

Thanks!

Loved the new episode, missed these guys. First heard them while going through the CDR backlog, and was really disappointed to learn of their departure. I'll order my Cyber Thug tshirt the same day they agree to sign, hope that day comes.

I paid 8 bucks to hear Miles Archer talk about how he and the Thuggiest One started "this shit"? As I recall dude came out of lockup far more humble and hungry. Talking about how he doesn't need this because he parties for a living. if I wanted to hear that i could listen to some over-produced, watered down top 40 rap. Don't get me wrong, their episodes on Comedy Death Ray were dope ("here's a tip, don't wear suede in the rain") and the first two episodes of Cyber Thug radio were great, but after so many months of searching and hoping these guys would be back, this release left me wondering why I liked em in the first place. I guess what I'm saying is that they are two seriously funny and talented dudes who decided to phone it in on this one.

Sign in to follow this