🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 147 — Raisin Norman Bates

You are entering Comedy Bang Bang, a magical place not far from Planet Centaur where 40 year-old raptors hail cabs and the object of your affection is alive in your wallet. A place where Ice T and Jesse Ventura can seek tough answers and pitch television shows, and where Greg Proops can explores the depths of the thesaurus. This is Comedy Bang Bang. For a sneak peak at the Comedy Bang Bang television show, tune in to IFC this Friday March 9th following the season finale of Portlandia.

HECK!

YES!!!

• Like 2

apologies to ice, who i'm sure is a loyal listener, but I'm pretty sure that WYR scenario about the hundred dollars has been used before. I know Patton Oswalt was on that show but I dont remember which one. 86 maybe?

• Like 1

Well the Comedy Bang Bang preview be available online for those of us who don't live in the good old US of A / those of us who cannot afford television? I hope so.

Another fantastic cast. Is it just me or after a long time gone, James Adomian seems to be on every other week? Not that I'm complaining!

It may have been a WYR scenario that was used before, but it was worth it. That might have been my favorite episode of the year so far.

• Like 1

the would you rather was from the rob huebel and patton oswalt ep 86 but it doesnt matter this episode was a personal favorite!! i loved everyone on it great job!

OH! The plugs bag sound effect!

This was a great episode guys, maybe even my favorite from this year.

"speaking of south by southwest, i'd like to introduce our first south by southguest." amidst aukerman's constant onslaught of puns, this was by far the one that made me laugh the most (or at all).

also, ice-t is always a treat. the degree to which he respects richard belzer is hilarious. and how he ALWAYS makes sure those he's talking to know that SVU stands for (in a very tough-sounding voice, with a lisp) "special victims unit."

• Like 1

Apparently I'm the only one who liked Who's Line. It and Greg were always great.

• Like 8

I just saw a taping of the Proopcast last Thursday in Nashville..... he didn't mention he was going to be on CBB

Episodes like this one are why I force myself to get out of bed on monday morning!

I just saw a taping of the Proopcast last Thursday in Nashville..... he didn't mention he was going to be on CBB

He might not even have been booked at that point, and people don't tend to plug podcast appearances before they've happened unless it has an audience.

Holy kittens y'all - this show was amazing! One of the best shows in a while, and with a cast like that, how could it not be! Great stuff, keep it up :)

Speaking of Cyberthug, I have a feeling that he would've really gotten along with Mighty Joe Jon... If Mighty Joe Jon was still alive that is.

I don't understand the hatred towards Whose Line is it Anyway?. It's a fantastic show and the improv is great. In fact, it's only in the last little while that I've heard people hate it. What do people not like about it?

I have to admit I had my doubts about how Proops would fit into the show vibe -- his Smartest Man vibe is fun, but kind of aloof and caustic -- but he was awesome.

I've started to mentally rate CBB guests not by how funny they are but by how game they are -- I enjoy CBB so much more when there's a guest that embraces the improv/games and runs with it. Proops fucking owned it on this podcast. I nearly died when the he suddenly became the gruff (but loveable) police chief.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this