🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 147 — Raisin Norman Bates

Bucho - What are you so excited about!?!?!?!?

That pre-listen one was just a little something I like to call "James And Paul On The Same Episode!!!". And I know now that I was so right to be so excited.

But this post-listening one -

HECK!

YES!!!

- is for Cyberthug Radio.

• Like 1

"There's no one named Paul in here..."

For whatever reason the references to PFT not being in studio get me every single time.

To whomever does the great illustrations based on Earwolf podcast episodes:

Please do an illustration of Thrice-E and Gillsy fighting crime among centaurs and fairies. It will make my life.

• Like 1

I have to admit I had my doubts about how Proops would fit into the show vibe -- his Smartest Man vibe is fun, but kind of aloof and caustic -- but he was awesome.

I've started to mentally rate CBB guests not by how funny they are but by how game they are -- I enjoy CBB so much more when there's a guest that embraces the improv/games and runs with it. Proops fucking owned it on this podcast. I nearly died when the he suddenly became the gruff (but loveable) police chief.

Proops has been in at least one previous episode, if not 2? He's always a terrific guest. CBB lives and dies by the guests, and their willingness to roll with it.

Was I the only one who thought the title of this episode was going to be an allusion to Ol' Dirty?

Life is so much better with James A. being on Earwolf so often again. His talents are amazing. One thing that really caught me this episode is that I don't give Scott near enough credit for how incredibly quick he is. The fact that he has no idea what the guests are going to say or ask during WYR but always seems ready to roll with it and makes it seem like he actually had the answers in mind, is amazing. Nothing starts my week better than CBB.

• Like 2

So, it the Would You Rather alternate reality, the Star Wars figures worth $100 were said to have been from all 6 Episodes before it was revealed that all the figures were of the two-headed pod racing announcer.

So that means that the two-headed pod racing announcer had to have been in all 6 Star Wars films in that Centaur World reality, right? Yeesh, I shudder to think of what those films would've been like.

To whomever does the great illustrations based on Earwolf podcast episodes:

Please do an illustration of Thrice-E and Gillsy fighting crime among centaurs and fairies. It will make my life.

Ask and you shall receive. Weekly Wequest 16:

law_and_order_by_theearwolfdeviantart-d4tcf60.jpg

• Like 3

The movie Ice-T wath in about gold wath TrethPath. Judgment Night wath a different movie.

Another awethome epithode.

I loved everything about this episode. HOWEVER, Jesse 'The Heart' Ventura is a blissfully, refreshingly 'real' guest. Thank God someone finally pointed out the danger to our hoofed animals. Wake up people! Put down your press releases and open your eyes. The iluminati are coming for our hoofed friends and telling us not to ask questions!

Sign in to follow this