June could do it better after one lesson

CHUG: Paul tells us a sad childhood story

JUNE SLAM!!!

Zouks thinks it could be a Jacob's Ladder situation  

What else?

drinking game capture.JPG

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, kellsndudz said:

My dad drew the pic for me because he's cool like that. 

1. Brag you have a dad ( sip anytime Zukes says Brag you have...)

2. Please tell your dad that his drawing is wonderful! My favorite part is the Sharknado. Or maybe it's Howard the Duck? Possibly Mac from Mac and Me. There's a lot of great things going on here! 

• Like 1

Sip:  June can't even with this movie.

-Regular show members pretend to quarrel about their personal lives.

-Episode title says "LIVE!" in all caps with an exclamation point like it doesn't describe 9/10 of the episodes they do now.

-Paul watched this movie on a plane. Sip again if he tells a funny story about what the other passengers might think about the movie or scene they were watching.

Drink: Team Fred vs. Team Sanity is brought up

-Someone has an excuse for not watching at least one scene of a movie

-A movie the show did over a year ago is referenced.

-Clip played makes no sense if you're not in the live audience (has little to no dialogue, etc.).

-June's childhood memories of a movie bias her towards liking it.

CHUG: Guest has no idea that Paul and June are married.

-Guest screwed up something really basic like watching the wrong move or "fell asleep" for the whole thing. (Also, props to any guest who watched the wrong one and then did the right one as well).

-A sponsor is mentioned outside of the ad segments.

-A joke from a specific episode more than a year ago is referenced (i.e. "GEOSTORM!," "Putterinabra!")

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CaptainAmazing said:

CHUG: Guest has no idea that Paul and June are married.

What episode did that happen in? I haven’t heard them all but I’ve listened to a lot. I do not remember that and that would be very entertaining to hear.

CHUG: Paul tells one of his Blockbuster glory days stories.

(I’m still hoping/wishing/praying for the podcast, How Did We Get Scheer? where Paul relays one of his Blockbuster stories of yore to a different guest each episode.)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GrahamS. said:

What episode did that happen in? I haven’t heard them all but I’ve listened to a lot. I do not remember that and that would be very entertaining to hear.

I don't think it's ever happened in earnest, but Paul F Tompkins did turn it into a bit during the After Earth episode I believe lol.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

I don't think it's ever happened in earnest, but Paul F Tompkins did turn it into a bit during the After Earth episode I believe lol.

I think this is what I'm thinking of, plus the times when Paul gives a wildly formal introduction of June like the podcast is the only time he ever sees her.

• Like 2

These are kinda additional sips to " John Paul blesses us with his character voices" and "June saw something very different / was confused"

Jason sarcastically complements a voice with "Wait did INSERT NAME just walk in here? Oh no sorry I was mistaken by your FLAWLESS impression"

Jason giggling and giddy asks June (sometimes another), to explain their view- "Wait, wait, wait.. JUNE, what do YOU think happened here"

• Like 1

June, amazed at Paul's view (usually sexist or disturbing), just says "PAUL!".
She says it in a way to mean, What? seriously? this is not ok Paul, please stop.

• Like 1

SIP: Any time June or Jason bring up Unspooled.

DRINK: When they mention not being invited to be guests on Unspooled.

CHUG: Paul skirts the issue of June and Jason not being invited on Unspooled.

• Like 2

Just randomly thought of another good one:

Drink when someone says something akin to "I didn't understand the part where..." and then someone, usually Jason, jokes "because that's the only part of the movie that didn't make any sense."

Sign in to follow this