🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 76 Preview (Cameron H’s Pick)

OMG! I forgot I was up, and I’m trying to decide between three movies. Will update later...

tenor.gif

• Like 5

Okay, sorry. It took me a minute to settle on what I wanted to do. Most of all, since it will be October, I was looking for something seasonal, something (hopefully) fun, and something nobody has seen. 

So, without further ado, we’ll be watching:

MV5BMTkzNzkyNDQyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDkw

It is currently available on Amazon. I have not even watched the trailer, so...good luck to all of us 🧛‍♀️ 🧛‍♂️

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Okay, sorry. It took me a minute to settle on what I wanted to do. Most of all, since it will be October, I was looking for something seasonal, something (hopefully) fun, and something nobody has seen. 

Reveal hidden contents

It is currently available on Amazon. I have not even watched the trailer, so...good luck to all of us 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️

Wasn't Rockula you're last pick? You've really got a thing for vampire musicals it seems.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

Wasn't Rockula you're last pick? You've really got a thing for vampire musicals it seems.

Yes, and that really made me stop and consider, but ‘Tis the Season.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Omg it's Ryan from High School Musical

Oh, that was a big plus!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Oh, that was a big plus!

Does this mean we also have to watch Sharpay's Fabulous Vampenture?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tomspanks said:

Omg it's Ryan from High School Musical

So this is Vampire Academy: The Musical?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Reveal hidden contents

It is currently available on Amazon. I have not even watched the trailer, so...good luck to all of us 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️

(Last one for now.) Do these vampires sparkle?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

(Last one for now.) Do these vampires sparkle?

They...might. The description definitely said it was Twilight-like. I’m looking forward to the discovery :) 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, grudlian. said:

Dang it quoted the wrong thing. Ignore this! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Reveal hidden contents

And I liked it!

There we go horrible joke saved.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

And I liked it!

There we go horrible joke saved.

I thought you were just making the point that you liked Rockula. As you should. It’s cinematic perfection.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I thought you were just making the point that you liked Rockula. As you should. It’s cinematic perfection.

Needed more keytar, my only complaint.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

Needed more keytar, my only complaint.

And fart bats

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I watched the preview. Interestingly, it says it was picked for the Seattle Film Festival. That’s NOT the Seattle International Film Festival, where even Neil Breen got a special day of screenings, so I’m... intrigued? I legitimately have no clue what the Seattle Film Festival is.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, GrahamS. said:

I watched the preview. Interestingly, it says it was picked for the Seattle Film Festival. That’s NOT the Seattle International Film Festival, where even Neil Breen got a special day of screenings, so I’m... intrigued? I legitimately have no clue what the Seattle Film Festival is.

According to Wikipedia it is the Seattle International Film Festival. (Update: The film showed there in 2010.)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Kissed_a_Vampire

Edited by Cinco DeNio
Added year to clarify
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Serious question - is this a real movie?

According to Wikipedia, it was a three part web series that they combined to make a feature length movie. It was released in theaters, but as I said on Letterboxd, it only made something like $1750 (seriously). It is currently the second lowest grossing film in history.

I would recommend it for HDTGM, but if they’re going to do a vampire Musical, then I want them to do Rockula.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

According to Wikipedia, it was a three part web series that they combined to make a feature length movie. It was released in theaters, but as I said on Letterboxd, it only made something like $1750 (seriously). It is currently the second lowest grossing film in history.

I would recommend it for HDTGM, but if they’re going to do a vampire Musical, then I want them to do Rockula.

As established Rockula is perfect. What would they have to talk about?

• Like 4

On 9/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, Cameron H. said:

Hide contents

I was unaware someone did Vampire Diaries fanfic and made it a musical

I'm in

How drunk am I going to need to be?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gigi-tastic said:

I was unaware someone did Vampire Diaries fanfic and made it a musical

I'm in

How drunk am I going to need to be?

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hedgehog 1