🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
claptrap

elizabethtown

this is just the worst. susan sarandon saying "boner" is by far the best thing about it.

Bringing this back to the top!

I do like parts of this movie very much, but there's so many things that would really make you say "bonkers" over and over again. I can't tell if I like Orlando Bloom's American accent or not, or if it's even good. There are weird nonsequiters and some CRAAAAAZY editing. Please do this movie. It's like Timothy Green except there's no magic or trees, just a sappy love story.

• Like 1

I don't think this would work at all. It's not Crowe's strongest work, but it's really not HDTGM-worthy.

It is worth noting that this movie is why we have the term Manic Pixie Dream Girl. A term originally invented to point out possibly sexist female characters with no agency of their own, which is now frequently used to dismiss any quirky female character. Yay progress!

hey i watched this movie when it came out and got drunk on wine and smooched a cute girl ok well i dont remember anything about the movie hope this helps and god bless

Sign in to follow this